The Strangest Ever Rangers Signings.

Mr RFC

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down the strangest signing has got to be Daniel Cousin the second time around under craig whyte.

I am certain he was in Glasgow for talks the day we fucking went into admin? He was at the Dunfermline game a few days before hand , remember all the talk being of his signing getting us back on track for the title on the bus home from that game :(

Prodan wins for me. Signed him for big money (£4m?), injured for about 2 years solid, all the time picking up a huge wage. He finally gets back to full fitness and we release him on a free.

Baffling.

I'm sure at the time, we released him from his contract because he actually retired from football altogether, but then made a miraculous recovery and became captain of his previous team again and if memory serves me correct I'm pretty sure he went on to play international football again briefly.

Tore Andre Flo

13m on a stick man who had to walk around in the shower to get wet.

It wasnt his fault, but against scottish brawlers he went down faster than the chubby wallflowers up the Savoy. I believe hes got the gig doing the Peperami adverts these days.

We got about 6m back on him, nobody else was daft enough to pay what we did. We could have got Govou for what we paid.

Tore Andre Flo

13m on a stick man who had to walk around in the shower to get wet.

It wasnt his fault, but against scottish brawlers he went down faster than the chubby wallflowers up the Savoy. I believe hes got the gig doing the Peperami adverts these days.

We got about 6m back on him, nobody else was daft enough to pay what we did. We could have got Govou for what we paid.

Did he not still socre about 20 goals a season?

Our very own Fernando Torres