Rangers Paying For Newcastle Crocks

djbroxybear

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt I could be referred to as a coffin dodger, if im honest just a wee joke to the 20 year olds who populate the ether

you can move the goal posts all you want but you cannot get away from the fact that you are railing against something that you do not have sufficient detail to comment upon

still don't let tha get in the way of your wee rant

5 players, 80% are crocs. Sent up just prior to the EGM to make the supporters and shareholders think good old Mike was out to save our season. Then told to play the WHEN fit (no laughing at the back now).

Jig had played more games than all of them put together in the last year!!!!!!!

Don't let facts get in the way of your anti-board agenda. Should have stayed in the Boredroom forum with all the other cranks. Out of you depth in football matters.

Dry your eyes mate.

Enjoy the game now auld yin. xxx

So mccall has seen the contracts now?

Too be fair here, there is more chance of the Rangers manager either seeing or being told the ins and outs of the contract than you or me or any fan for that matter.

If your saying McColl is telling lies to blacken past board members then say it. If McColl has told lies then he should be hunted out the club for getting involved in the politics without knowing facts.

Too be fair here, there is more chance of the Rangers manager either seeing or being told the ins and outs of the contract than you or me or any fan for that matter.

If your saying McColl is telling lies to blacken past board members then say it. If McColl has told lies then he should be hunted out the club for getting involved in the politics without knowing facts.

Maybe the daily record is spinning things in a courageous manner (tu)

Asked if the club was paying their wages, McCall said: Yes. The club is paying for them.

Why on earth would you be so keen to defend the Ashley/Llambias regime? I believe our manager, no-one is even debating with him to believe any counterpoint.

Asked if the club was paying their wages, McCall said: Yes. The club is paying for them.

Why on earth would you be so keen to defend the Ashley/Llambias regime? I believe our manager, no-one is even debating with him to believe any counterpoint.

They're mentally ill. I'm getting to the point where I feel conversing with them is a completely pointless endeavour. They must just sit on here with the sole aim of winding up Rangers fans.

The wages we're paying for players we won't even play would probably have covered the transfer fee we got for McLeod :anguish:

Another example of them screwing more money out of our club and trousering it. It's actually quite depressing framing it like that.

Thank God these people are nowhere near the running of our club anymore. It should be a relief to any decent minded Rangers fan out there that we now have fans back in charge of our club's destiny and finances.

Your mad, the Manager was asked a question at an open press conference if Rangers were paying Newcastle money to have 5 players at Ibrox, he said yes. So you are either calling McColl a liar for his answer and know the actual details of the contract between the clubs or your just trying to stir up shite like many on both sides of your embarrassing infighting.

The DR dont need to stir shite while there are people like you doing it for them .

We have only one team and should only have one support all pushing in the same direction. There are many so called Rangers fans who scare me as they dont want unity and love all this boardroom shite instead of the football.

They're mentally ill. I'm getting to the point where I feel conversing with them is a completely pointless endeavour. They must just sit on here with the sole aim of winding up Rangers fans.

They are a very strange breed mate on all sides, they never want to talk about football .

They are a very strange breed mate on all sides, they never want to talk about football .

Feel free to see my comments on the game throughout BD.

Feel free to debate any points.

Feel free to take a fuck to yourself if you want to agree with that Gary Wilmot muppet that bears who seek facts prior to jumping on the offended bandwagon are mentally ill.

Another example of them screwing more money out of our club and trousering it. It's actually quite depressing framing it like that.

Thank God these people are nowhere near the running of our club anymore. It should be a relief to any decent minded Rangers fan out there that we now have fans back in charge of our club's destiny and finances.

How much has it cost? How much? In pounds? Anyone?

Faux outraged, mock offended, DK loyal wanting a boot a his financer.

Did you boycot Mr Uber fan?

Tu es paul murray.

What percentage is acceptable to pay for injured players?

As said earlier in the thread by moi the injured players including Streete should have been sent back to their club, so nothing

Keep Vuckic though as he's very good.

This is not new news though and is being spun now to avoid the supposed new board being asked any difficult questions after all their sniping and posturing.

Feel free to see my comments on the game throughout BD.

Feel free to debate any points.

Feel free to take a fuck to yourself if you want to agree with that Gary Wilmot muppet that bears who seek facts prior to jumping on the offended bandwagon are mentally ill.

I have never put you in the bracket of wanting to talk about boardroon politics over football , yes im free to take a fuck to myself but wont. I dont agree with most of GW or anyother poster on here, I have however given credit to many on certain facts even the ones that care more for boardroom politics such and love MA And co , I have also agreed with a few who love DK and co, this is not fence sitting either it listening to others views and making my own mind up about our clubs situation.

if you think the embarrassing infighting between them all is good for our club then I will add you to that list, it wont mean if you say something right I wont agree with you. why you jumped into this and had a rant at me puzzles me .

Mate we only have one team but 4 sets of fans instead of one set all pushing in the same direction.

I have never put you in the bracket of wanting to talk about boardroon politics over football , yes im free to take a fuck to myself but wont. I dont agree with most of GW or anyother poster on here, I have however given credit to many on certain facts even the ones that care more for boardroom politics such and love MA And co , I have also agreed with a few who love DK and co, this is not fence sitting either it listening to others views and making my own mind up about our clubs situation.

if you think the embarrassing infighting between them all is good for our club then I will add you to that list, it wont mean if you say something right I wont agree with you. why you jumped into this and had a rant at me puzzles me .

Mate we only have one team but 4 sets of fans instead of one set all pushing in the same direction.

Its great that you are taking time out to judge us all, thanks for being so awesome.

Its great that you are taking time out to judge us all, thanks for being so awesome.

I honestly had you above personal insults but hehaw there you go. If you want to be a sheep good luck to you.

You are very welcome mate, the only way to get a balanced view of the whole thing is

reading and listening to all views before making up your mind . It seems by your reply you are easily lead and only listen to one side ir if your mate think a certain way you do as well.

I cant do that as not one side is correct in our clubs situation, the infighting you indulge yourself on the forum everyday is an embarrassment to a majority of fans who want to move forward as one.

I honestly had you above personal insults but hehaw there you go. If you want to be a sheep good luck to you.

You are very welcome mate, the only way to get a balanced view of the whole thing is

reading and listening to all views before making up your mind . It seems by your reply you are easily lead and only listen to one side ir if your mate think a certain way you do as well.

I cant do that as not one side is correct in our clubs situation, the infighting you indulge yourself on the forum everyday is an embarrassment to a majority of fans who want to move forward as one.

Irony alert.

Who cares where you sleep or not this is a football forum not mumsnet.

You sure about that as you seem to have lost your dummytit.

Anyway it was great to see all the fans supporting the team as one, hopefully it will catch on again so our club can go from strength to strength it was a great day out and the best ive felt at a game in years.