Vuckic

tannerall

Get him signed, there was a wee moment of magic towards the end there where him, Law and Wallace played the ball in triangle up in the Hibs half, taking the tempo right away from Hibs attempt to get back in the game, Law then did a return pass to Vuckic and he held it up in the middle of 3 Hibs players for Law to move inside.

Can see him playing well with Law in the front midfield. Both with an eye for goal too.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard all the newcastle players are out of contract at the end of the season. If thats the case signing Vuckic would be a great start. Remember he is only 21 I think.

Only Streete is out of contract at the end of the season the rest are under contract for at least another year. It is possible Newcastle could release Vuckic as, at 22, he still isn't getting into the first team picture.

How Allan didn't get a red card is beyond me, an absolutely horrible, cowardly tackle. He went in to injure him, nothing else, and went right down the back of his leg on purpose. Andy Walker made nothing of it too, disgrace! That should have been getting shown again.

Allan was trying to injure , angry horrible wee cunt showing his true colours , thought he was meant to be a decent player

How Allan didn't get a red card is beyond me, an absolutely horrible, cowardly tackle. He went in to injure him, nothing else, and went right down the back of his leg on purpose. Andy Walker made nothing of it too, disgrace! That should have been getting shown again.

It was a horrible tackle.

Vuckic stood up calmly after the initial tumbles which were no big deal, and offered a handshake to the wee runt. Allan ignored it and I knew he was seething, the resultant tackle was vicious and the ref must have known it was coming too, or else he wasn't watching same game as me. Vuckic very professionally made the most of it, closing time down and frustrating Allen even more. Could've been a red,but it got even better when Allen latched at his next clear goal attempt wildly, when he'd probably have done better to keep calm and smack it low.

Vuckic did well throughout the whole incident.

Allen's bitterness shone through today he had good games against us but today we made him look poor so he just started kicking anything that moved, the Vuckic tackle should have been a red.

He got away with constant fouls today.

It was a horrendously brutal challenge, solely aimed at doing serious damage to Vuckic's ankle.