*****the Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Thread*****

5-0 Rangers, time to get into top gear for the playoffs coming up.

We could do 5 on a good day. I'd be over the moon if we won by 3 clear goals though. The team seem to have got their confidence back. For the first time in months I'm confident of a comfortable win.

Think the team will look something like this tomorrow:

__________________Bell___________________

__McGregor__Halkett__McCulloch__Wallace__

__Shiels_____Law_____Murdoch____Vuckic___

_______________Clark___Miller____________

Don't believe Moshni will be dropped........played really well against HIVS and with Zaliukas out he's a stick on.

Don't believe Moshni will be dropped........played really well against HIVS and with Zaliukas out he's a stick on.

Maybe, but I went with Halkett based on the fact that McCall said he is planing to bring in one or two youth players.

He said that after saying that he would need to make defensive chances due to us having five defenders unavailable. So my interpretation is that a young player will be brought into the defence.

Maybe he'll go with the same formation as last week and play Mohsni, Jig and Halkett. Who knows.

Hope we stick with the same formation as we had against Hivs. With Big Zal missing then maybe a chance for one of the younger player's to get an opportunity. Pity Walsh is still injured as he brings an extra attacking option. Would think we should get a comfortable win (3-0) just hoping the team can continue where it left off last week.

Clark should be dropped for Vuckic for this IMO. He was probably the only player I wouldn't have given pass marks to against Hibs.

Really? Didn't he set up a goal? I think he is a good hard worker. Not as prolific a goal scorer as I thought he'd be though. I didn't rate Law. Wasted loads of set pieces and can't remember him tackling much either.