*****the Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Thread*****

Where's the youth coming in that was mentioned in the other thread?

On the bench!

A bit disappointed with this but we'll still stroll to victory.

Wish to hell we would start to trust the kids more. They,rarely, let us down when given their chance.

On the bench!

A bit disappointed with this but we'll still stroll to victory.

Wish to hell we would start to trust the kids more. They,rarely, let us down when given their chance.

I don't rate aird or crawford to be honest. I was hoping we would stick to the same formation and just change personnel.

I don't rate aird or crawford to be honest. I was hoping we would stick to the same formation and just change personnel.

Yeah, me too.

Crawford may become a decent squad player with the new found confidence at Ibrox as he was seriously lacking of it under McCoist but Aird is seriously one dimensional and will never be good enough,imo.

It's a different game today, we don't need to strangle the midfield as we will have lions share of possession.

We need a more offensive line up which he has went with ... I'm happy enough.

Surely it's not 442 - I would've thought he'd be sticking with 3 at the back after the success of last week?

3-5-2 worked when we have to soak up pressure and hit on the break, different game today.

We'll dominate possession today and will need to break them down - think he's got a good attacking balance today.