So Will They All Return?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should see the amount of roasters who would take these cunts back, short memories.

Most of them are on Rfc52's Ibrox Loyal page.

Morons.

Its because hes a ranjurs man and is from the streets of Northern Ireland, reality is he gives not one fuck about Rangers and as captain he walked out on us just like the rest. His attitude and conduct as captain of his so called club was shameful.

Im glad I dont ever have the displeasure to watch him again at Ibrox.

Morons.

Its because hes a ranjurs man and is from the streets of Northern Ireland, reality is he gives not one fuck about Rangers and as captain he walked out on us just like the rest. His attitude and conduct as captain of his so called club was shameful.

Im glad I dont ever have the displeasure to watch him again at Ibrox.

Yep, Scott Brown's a bigger Rangers man than that cunt. They're the same with Naismith though, someone posted this screengrab and they still said they would take him back.

2yowj69.jpg

Yep, Scott Brown's a bigger Rangers man than that cunt. They're the same with Naismith though, someone posted this screengrab and they still said they would take him back.

2yowj69.jpg

Those cunts aint Rangers fans, I dont care what anyone says.

Imagine welcoming back players who basically shat all over your heritage and said you no longer existed? Thats beyond taigish

Sounds a bit far fetched Ano but at the time when all these players left (Davis, Lafferty, Naismith and the rest) a heard a few people say they would be back when we got back to the SPL. A few of these players have now come out and said they'd love a return to Rangers so is it possible that it could be true?

It's got nothing to do with the timing of us returning to the Premiership, the three players were asked by the Scottish Media who were looking to make a headline out of a boring international friendly. All 3 players were asked in the lead up to the Scotland v Northern Ireland game and responded exactly as I'd expect them to, that they would like to return at some stage i.e. when they don't have a better offer elsewhere.