Scotland V Northern Ireland (Int'l Friendly)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this sad little republican shitebag to fuck off rangers media. Much is a barrel of oil goin for these days ya wee wings over Scotland scrotum?

I must have missed the memo which stated you can only join RangersMedia if you're a window-licking royalist.

because it is clearly designed to cause as much offence to a predominantly Loyalist and Royalist support you don't like that fine but fuck off with the anti-British pish

I'll happily attack something which stands for imperialism and is responsible for such abject misery across the world.

I'll happily attack something which stands for imperialism and is responsible for such abject misery across the world.

Oh aye and an independent Scotland would be wonderful

You are a republican idiot there is a place across the city where your views would actually be welcomed that tells me all i need to know.

GSTQ

Oh aye and an independent Scotland would be wonderful

You are a republican idiot there is a place across the city where your views would actually be welcomed that tells me all i need to know.

GSTQ

It certainly wouldn't oppress ethnic minorities or native peoples in the name of profit for multinational corporations.