The Tartan Army - A Closed Shop

GOAT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell when the tranny army has been in town, the place is a mess, rubbish everywhere including empty cans of fucking Kestrel.

Horror stories also from pensioners and familys with kids saying they've been flashed at and witnessed the clatty cunts pishin in the street.

On match days its embarrassing to see them in Glasgow with the Scotland top, the skirt, the desert boots and those ridiculous wigs. They bring so much shame on their fellow Scots the fucken goons.

I think you'll find that's not just exclusive to Scotland fans.

So... let me get this right...

The response to the 'Tartan Army' being a 'closed shop' is to tell anyone who isn't a British, royalist, unionist, loyalist to fuck off and support another team...?

Cool.

no, you haven't got it right. read the thread again

don't mind if Scotland win or lose,im indifferent to that,but the trannies are just embarrassing,the whole love me,love me stuff is just ridiculous,it's like here I am having a pint with a guy from another country,quick get the camera and phone the papers,worst cunts

It isn't really. A lot of fans don't like the way that some Rangers fans hate their own national team. Looking through forums looking to be offended then you will always find things to bother you. Look at it in here... tartan trannie this tartan trannie that.......

I am a Rangers supporter and a Scotland fan. I love my country and I love my team. No one is going to stop me from supporting either.

You can tell when the tranny army has been in town, the place is a mess, rubbish everywhere including empty cans of fucking Kestrel.

Horror stories also from pensioners and familys with kids saying they've been flashed at and witnessed the clatty cunts pishin in the street.

Aye because Rangers fans are walking around litter picking and dont drink around the stadium.....

I personally don't like the Tartan army and couldn't really care less wether our national football team won or lost however when I did go and watch Scotland it didn't make me any less of a Rangers supporter and that is still the case today for anyone who supports Rangers and the national team.

It isn't really. A lot of fans don't like the way that some Rangers fans hate their own national team. Looking through forums looking to be offended then you will always find things to bother you. Look at it in here... tartan trannie this tartan trannie that.......

I am a Rangers supporter and a Scotland fan. I love my country and I love my team. No one is going to stop me from supporting either.

Nice Canadian avatar btw

Well, I live near Ibrox and I can assure you some Rangers fans act the cunt as well with things like those.

:lol:

I love when folk start slagging the TA and they have to drag up the famous "aw aye n they wur pyoor flashin ppl anawl" line.

i think this calls for a forum invasion to educate them.

I don't think there are many folk on here could handle a two-sided debate.

Also, there's only about three brave souls on P&B still fighting Rangers' corner against an avalanche of obsessiveness.

But most posters on here should stick to their own wee insular world because venturing outside it will undoubtedly offend them too much.

Our support hate our own national team because of what I've said in the OP. I don't hate the national team, I hate international football and I hate the morons that follow Scotland. If I had the choice of Rangers winning tomorrow 1-0 or Scotland winning the next five world cups and european championships, I'd take the 1-0 every single time.

A traitor who gloated towards his fellow fans like a tim when he thought there was going to be a Yes vote.

Why Robespierre is allowed on here is a mystery.

To be fair, you'd never know that anyone on here who supported independence was considered a " fellow fan " with the amount of childish, pathetic abuse they had to endure for daring to have their own opinion.

I don't think there are many folk on here could handle a two-sided debate.

Also, there's only about three brave souls on P&B still fighting Rangers' corner against an avalanche of obsessiveness.

But most posters on here should stick to their own wee insular world because venturing outside it will undoubtedly offend them too much.

You talk some amount of shite.

Do you ever defend Rangers?

Yes. Easy one that.

Where appropriate I do. I also criticise them where it's appropriate and defend others where appropriate. Because I'm not a blinkered nutter.

Go and do a bit of research on it if you like, if me taking issue with Rangers fans leaving their cans or taking a piss in my street bothers you.

Yes. Easy one that.

Where appropriate I do. I also criticise them where it's appropriate and defend others where appropriate. Because I'm not a blinkered nutter.

Go and do a bit of research on it if you like, if me taking issue with Rangers fans leaving their cans or taking a piss in my street bothers you.

Did you try pull an iandoc and end up drinking a discarded can with piss in it?