Vuckic...

gogzy

We should do everything in our power to get him signed, if it can be done within budget.

He has been the difference ( Mcall apart obviously) this season. A real player with genuine quality, who seems to be enjoying his football.

We should either make a bid, or try to extend his loan by another year.

Great game today, totally Dominant, barring the one moment of madness from Mohsni, very happy with that performance and result.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should do everything in our power to get him signed, if it can be done within budget.

He has been the difference ( Mcall apart obviously) this season. A real player with genuine quality, who seems to be enjoying his football.

We should either make a bid, or try to extend his loan by another year.

Great game today, totally Dominant, barring the one moment of madness from Mohsni, very happy with that performance and result.

This

All day long

He's played at higher levels than this and been a star. A few seasons back he was on loan at Cardiff for a promotion push with them, and my friend, a Cardiff fan, said he was the difference in their change of form. Played a handful of games and was terrific.

I was excited when he actually signed for us too, and I thought him and Bigirimana at the time would be great additions for us... 1/2 is not bad!

Hope we can keep him, it's refreshing to see him enjoying his football with us. It reminds me of Vladimir Weiss, the way he enjoys being part of this family.

Agree but can't see Ashley doing us a turn now

He doesn't need to do us a turn man. He is a businessman first and foremost.

If they are not gonna play him at Newcastle, then it would make sense to try and get him off the wagebill before his contract runs out, or loan him our for the remainder of his deal with someone ( us) paying a fair share of his wages, then he can come to us on a precontract agreement.

If we put in a fair bid for him, there is no reason ( except spite or a better offer elsewhere) that he would knock back money for a player he has no intentions of playing.

Ashley will not be going away for a while, would hope that he allows us to buy or extend the loan on him.

That's a great point actually, he still has a couple of years to go on his retail deal, and he has about 10% of the club, it would make sense for him to try and help that business prosper, which IMO it would with a young hungry good player like him.

Couldnt believe it when Miller and Shiels were in the team before him today!

Firstly, I still think McCall is giving players such as Miller and Clark a chance to prove themselves/get their confidence up.

Ideal game for this was Cowdenbeath at home.

Secondly I also think McCall knows Vuckic is a good reliable impact player and can come on as an easy replacements to replace someone who is injured/playing badly and can easily fit into any adjustments of tactics.

Thirdly and most importantly, I suspect McCall has already sussed Vuckic is a very good player and will fit him into most starting line-ups for bigger games.

Something tells me he will go back to Newcastle. Sour grapes from Ashley. Plus Newcastle are pish so they would probably want an in form Vuckic.

Scottish Championship and English Premier League? Phenomenal difference in quality.