Vuckic...

gogzy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see Ashley letting him join use under any circumstances. He might be a billionaire and the fee might be buttons to him but he will hold grudges against the board so no way will we get him unfortunately

Yeah i see this as a potential stumbling block as well.

Can't see Ashley letting him join use under any circumstances. He might be a billionaire and the fee might be buttons to him but he will hold grudges against the board so no way will we get him unfortunately

on the flip side he has share price to recoup and there is no point having advertising at Rangers if nobody watches it. Having him in the side definitely makes us more watchable and marketable.

Long shot though.

First time in ages I've left Ibrox feeling entertained or even the last time I time I was gutted a game was ended.

pressing , passing , movement improved vastly, guile, energy, commitment so long missing restored.

Vuckic is the bit of quality we've lacked to break down defenses, imagine what he would be like with better players around him, please god we sign him.

And last but no means least take a bow Stuart McCall and Kenny Black :praise: night and day in just a few weeks.

Well done.

As for Moshni, aye he's a bombscare, if only he could keep it simple I reckon he could do a job, if in doubt just fucking hoof it, felt his teammates could have helped him by looking to take a pass and the boy still had a lot to do, not going to let it tarnish an otherwise perfect day.

I can't resist it. So (grudging) apologies in advance.

There is a way to keep Vuckic for another season. And at no additional cost to whatever the cost is just now.

How I hear you ask?

Simple.

Vuckic stays in return for MA appointing Charles Green to the Board (which he's entitled to do anyway) But the appearance of a goodwill trade on this might just appeal to MA's sense of humour, but not (no doubt) to the humour of King and Murray! Still would be an interesting dilemma for the Board eh?

There you are. Sorted. Vuckic at Ibrox for another season.

Time to head off to the air raid shelter for the incoming.....................

There is a way to keep Vuckic for another season. And at no additional cost to whatever the cost is just now.

How I hear you ask?

Simple.

Vuckic stays in return for MA appointing Charles Green to the Board (which he's entitled to do anyway) But the appearance of a goodwill trade on this might just appeal to MA's sense of humour, but not (no doubt) to the humour of King and Murray! Still would be an interesting dilemma for the Board eh?

Not sure if serious.....

How I hear you ask?

Simple.

RF goes from sensible poster to total insanity in a single post

RF goes from sensible poster to total insanity in a single post

Yup. Its the shock of two good wins in a row, 2 good team performances in a row, and maybe just maybe the prospect of promotion this season after all. It's kindof zapped the brain cells a bit. Not used to seeing the team play so well.