The Rangers Site is really pissing me off

DadoPrso9

Interviews with Amo and Darcheville (and many others) that can only be viewed with a World account. yet looking through Arsenal, Barcelona, Chelsea websites, they are all well layed out, have LOADS of info on it. Better accesabilty and can view interviews free of charge. Also it can be viewed without registering. Its crap for people wanting to find out info about Rangers from other countries yet they have to sign up.

also you can view videos of interviews etc without signing up.

Get it sorted FFS

yeh its a company called Premiumtv or some crap like that, alot of the lower league Premiership teams are using it aswell and its just to blatently get ur money as Canadaready has already said

$$$

My thoughts exactly

That is the bottom line with EVERYTHING these days.

That's true enough CR....Money talks and bullshit walks

Sad facts of life.....we don't make the world we just try to live in it

Interviews with Amo and Darcheville (and many others) that can only be viewed with a World account. yet looking through Arsenal, Barcelona, Chelsea websites, they are all well layed out, have LOADS of info on it. Better accesabilty and can view interviews free of charge. Also it can be viewed without registering. Its crap for people wanting to find out info about Rangers from other countries yet they have to sign up.

also you can view videos of interviews etc without signing up.

Get it sorted FFS

I don't have a problem paying my yearly Subscription, Arsenal,Barcelona,Chelsea etc.can easily afford to do what they do,I don't think we can. :unsure:

Seriiously, can't we organise aletter .. signed by us all here (maybe even involve Frankie & the RST) to get it changed, brought back under the control of Rangers.

There must be a few web designers who they could employ to do a better job that the p*sh that is currently served up

yeh its a company called Premiumtv or some crap like that, alot of the lower league Premiership teams are using it aswell and its just to blatently get ur money as Canadaready has already said

spot on correct. a bullshit decision from a bullshit commercial department in RFC. The commercial team should be given their jotters - that side of the club is a fu^^^ng disgrace and I for one will be a happy man when they turn that shit around. I dealt with the commercial team there on several occassions when I worked in edinburgh and glasgow and they are worse now they they ever were thing = which is a SHOCKING thing to say - cos they were a shower of self-sentred narrow-minded arseholes then!

Seriiously, can't we organise aletter .. signed by us all here (maybe even involve Frankie & the RST) to get it changed, brought back under the control of Rangers.

There must be a few web designers who they could employ to do a better job that the p*sh that is currently served up

WONDERFUL IDEA! How many members does this site have now admin? imagine the profile this site would get if it began a campaign to sort out the RFC online presence. BRILLIANT ACE! Let's get this feckin party started!

The official site certain requires a drastic overhaul... Some of the information in it is pretty good but other parts of it are amateurish. Mainly though, the design is old fashioned, ugly and not intuitive. The fact you have to register to view any of the comment puts off casual surfers immediately. Not good for attracting new fans.

Rangers do actually own the commercial rights to the website again but employ PremiumTV to carry out the job on their behalf. It's time they gave the thing a substantial overhaul and as someone who runs their own site and knows several of the online Rangers guys, I know just how happy they'd be to help out with certain sections on a voluntary basis.

The official site certain requires a drastic overhaul... Some of the information in it is pretty good but other parts of it are amateurish. Mainly though, the design is old fashioned, ugly and not intuitive. The fact you have to register to view any of the comment puts off casual surfers immediately. Not good for attracting new fans.

Rangers do actually own the commercial rights to the website again but employ PremiumTV to carry out the job on their behalf. It's time they gave the thing a substantial overhaul and as someone who runs their own site and knows several of the online Rangers guys, I know just how happy they'd be to help out with certain sections on a voluntary basis.

Ditto Frankie - I run a small business with a turnover 1/20th of RFC's and our website kicks it's arse - and probably makes more money. The RFC webshite is an abomination and remember how many guys on here claimed last season that the technology that PremiumTV clearly supplies is just bollox and not up to it. RFC and it's brand is cheapened by it's association with this cack.

Rangers world isnt too bad, i think its worth it just for the highlights of each game even though the quality of these videos seems to be a lot worse than when i first had world. The actualy rangers site as a whole is a disgrace. The injuries section is the one that pisses me off the most. Its updated a few times a season. Probably one of the sections i look at the most and it currently has this :

On The Treatment Table

Steven Smith has returned to training after undergoing an operation to fix a hernia and groin problem. He could be available to Walter Smith before the end of the season.

Andy Webster has suffered ligament damage but is back in training again.

Thomas Buffel is now out for the season with a knee injury.

As the season has ended it would be nice to have some sort of update on when these players are going to be back even if only an estimate. Last year chris burke never actually made it onto this page after damaging his shoulder against celtic despite being out for 3 months. After christmas stefan klos and his biking incident were still on the injuries page despite him being fit for weeks. Its pathetic, it would take a skilled webmaster minutes if not seconds to update this section. Our website would be embarrassing for a non league side. In fact my local teams website does get updated more often.