James Mcclean

"They didn't understand. To them, I was disrespecting their country, disrespecting their fallen heroes, disrespecting their culture. I was getting booed every touch."

Which country is he living in?

Who is paying his wages?

Who is protecting him from homegrown and foreign terrorists?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32099083

The answer to question 2 was Dave Whelan till recently. He was the guy who resigned because of anti semitic remarks he made about "Jews" and racist remarks about "Chinks".

Easy to see how Whelan could easily accept a terrorist apologist at his club.

James McLean has a serious problem with the British Army eh? So much so he makes a spectacle out of himself by refusing to wear a symbol he (wrongly) feels represents the British Army.

But here's the funny part. He could play for any team in the Rep. of Ireland. But he plays in England because he earns more green coloured pictures of Her Majesty. Part of that deal is that he pays Her Majesty a portion of what he earns, which much of it goes to the British Army, who in turn, keep him safe in Britain while he earns obscene amounts of money.

Have some conviction in your beliefs James, stop funding the British Army directly and fuck off back to ireland you snivelling wee f'n bastard.

More poppy fascism. The guy is quite within his rights. Get over it and stop digging for stuff to be offended about.

He has repeatedly said he has respect for those who fought the two world wars but that's where it ends.

It's a perfectly valid opinion. It's an opinion held by many folk who know what's going on in the modern world... And an increasingly popular opinion held by free-thinking, non-brainwashed people who aren't cowed by guilt and misinformation and refuse to be spoon-fed their politics, news and culture from the one-eyed-nanny.

More poppy fascism. The guy is quite within his rights. Get over it and stop digging for stuff to be offended about.

He has repeatedly said he has respect for those who fought the two world wars but that's where it ends.

It's a perfectly valid opinion. It's an opinion held by many folk who know what's going on in the modern world... And an increasingly popular opinion held by free-thinking, non-brainwashed people who aren't cowed by guilt and misinformation and refuse to be spoon-fed their politics, news and culture from the one-eyed-nanny.

born in Londonderry but states that Northern Ireland is not his country. Poppy has fuck all to do with British army. He is a republican scum bastard and you are in the wrong forum you prick

born in Londonderry but states that Northern Ireland is not his country. Poppy has fuck all to do with British army. He is a republican scum bastard and you are in the wrong forum you prick

I don't even understand that post to give a reply. Apart from the fact that you called me a bad word! OOh nOO!

Sorry, I will translate for you:

"no understand what you say. why you think poppy fuck all? sticks and stones you prick

Grow up, son... And get off the offended bus.

If you can't have a debate without throwing your rattle out the pram then maybe forums in general are not for you.

I don't even understand that post to give a reply. Apart from the fact that you called me a bad word! OOh nOO!

Sorry, I will translate for you:

"no understand what you say. why you think poppy fuck all? sticks and stones you prick

Grow up, son... And get off the offended bus.

If you can't have a debate without throwing your rattle out the pram then maybe forums in general are not for you.

as I said ,you appear to be in the wrong forum if you are defending cunts like McClean. He made his choice to live and work here but detests everything we stand for but is still crying about getting abused 2 years down the line. Going by your post then anyone who does not think like you is thick and can't think for themselves, how fucking arrogant can you get . Even your use of the term "son" shows what a total egotistic prick you are. Get your act together,man-up and get on to some republican site where you belong

spot on

The answer to question 2 was Dave Whelan till recently. He was the guy who resigned because of anti semitic remarks he made about "Jews" and racist remarks about "Chinks".

Easy to see how Whelan could easily accept a terrorist apologist at his club.

Nothing wrong with calling a chink a chink.

I suggest he (and a number of people in this thread) watch a documentary on bbc iplayer called Ireland's War. Nationalist and Loyalist regiments both fought and died in WW1 and the poppy was worn by both sides for a good while.

So that excuses them for their shite during WW2 then? Friendly reminder that the Taioseach signed the book of condolence for Hitler.

So that excuses them for their shite during WW2 then? Friendly reminder that the Taioseach signed the book of condolence for Hitler.

Not at all. The point I was trying to make was that he is ignorant of the fact that men from 'his country' died too ant they used to wear the poppy. I make no excuses for him or his ilk.

Many people don't agree with your opinion of his opinion. So why don't you get over that and stop trying to bully people who wish to express their own perfectly valid opinion?

I know, this could go on forever so if you stop trolling I'll stop fishing.

Many people don't agree with your opinion of his opinion. So why don't you get over that and stop trying to bully people who wish to express their own perfectly valid opinion?

I know, this could go on forever so if you stop trolling I'll stop fishing.

He is very very clever ,probably too clever for this forum,in fact his cleverness precedes him,,,,,,,what a guy :rolleyes:

I suggest he (and a number of people in this thread) watch a documentary on bbc iplayer called Ireland's War. Nationalist and Loyalist regiments both fought and died in WW1 and the poppy was worn by both sides for a good while.

Watched it a couple of weeks ago, To think so many over there do not get recognised for thier sacrafice.