Falkirk Move Into Final Play Off Spot

Shuggy

Not too fussed, I think we are more likely to get a result at Falkirk rather than Palmerston but to be honest we should be capable of beating both sides home and away.

Only other point is Falkirk seem to have had Hibs number all season. Could be an interesting game if we finished 2nd.

Not too fussed, I think we are more likely to get a result at Falkirk rather than Palmerston but to be honest we should be capable of beating both sides home and away.

Only other point is Falkirk seem to have had Hibs number all season. Could be an interesting game if we finished 2nd.

This (tu)

Yeah really think Hibs would struggle against both of them. We must finish 2nd

pushing on and getting second place is crucial for us,i think if we take second place hibs will struggle in the playoffs,i have a feeling that if we take second place in the the league hibs will lose the first playoff and we will face qots or falkirk to get a shot at the premier league team.

If we were to finish 2nd, for us Falkirk finishing 4th is better. We have had the better of Falkirk everytime we have played them away the past 2 seasons apart from the 1-1 draw this season and they seem to be Hibs bogey team in this league. However it doesn't really matter who we play as I think the mental block that we can't beat Hibs has been lifted and I fully expect us to be in the play off final against Motherwell (if scripts could be written eh)

very good point - I would rather Falkirk, it will probably help us to have them rather than qots