Talk Sport Not Pandering To Timmy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine celtic and hearts fans waking up in the morning, staring themselves in the mirror saying "the hunz ur deed, the hunz ur deed, the hunz ur deed" over and over again in attempt to convince themselves.

Ive noticed if you just burst out laughing when someone says were dead it tends to annoy them.

I can imagine celtic and hearts fans waking up in the morning, staring themselves in the mirror saying "the hunz ur deed, the hunz ur deed, the hunz ur deed" over and over again in attempt to convince themselves.

Ive noticed if you just burst out laughing when someone says were dead it tends to annoy them.

See that's the thing, I used to get mighty pissed off about it. However now when I hear "you're not Rangers anymore" or " youz ur pyour deid" I genuinely don't give a fuck. Also like someone said in a previous post it's only your bitter tims that are coming out with this pish and I'm hearing it less and less.

See that's the thing, I used to get mighty pissed off about it. However now when I hear "you're not Rangers anymore" or " youz ur pyour deid" I genuinely don't give a fuck. Also like someone said in a previous post it's only your bitter tims that are coming out with this pish and I'm hearing it less and less.

I'm amazed it ever pissed anyone off. Banter over an insolvency event, my god. I'd imagine if Leeds or Napoli got the "yous are deed" patter from rival fans they'd either be flattered by the jealousy, or phoning the men in white coats for the crackpot saying it.

I just say fuck off, theyre insulting my intelligence and their own by saying it. Anyone who actually believes it is clearly delusional as nearly every football authority, the courts the SFA even the ASA have said we're the same club. Its one thing saying it for a laugh, people get that, but theres a taig in my work who always says it and you even see the neutrals laughing at him for making a tit of himself.

If it were true then why do they have to keep saying it over and over and over.

His name was Robet Paulsen

The Hunz ur Deed

The Hunz ur Deed

The Hunz ur deed :lol: :lol:

Just laugh and mention Pacific Shelf and Child Abuse, and just as you turn away say WATP with a big smile on your face.

Walk 5 paces and listen for their head exploding in rage. :lol:

One of the mhanky obsessed had the same avatar as you mate!!...Quick change required!!??..

Whenever they start that pish about "deid club an aw that!" I say "Ok!..And your Team never won the European Cup then!?" Quick and simple(very simple) explanation and its "aw right..aye well...but yoos are zombies an that!!?"..That requires much more intelligent handling!!.."Your a Cunt!!" and stroll away head held high whistling The Sash..Sorted.. :D

One of the mhanky obsessed had the same avatar as you mate!!...Quick change required!!??..

Whenever they start that pish about "deid club an aw that!" I say "Ok!..And your Team never won the European Cup then!?" Quick and simple(very simple) explanation and its "aw right..aye well...but yoos are zombies an that!!?"..That requires much more intelligent handling!!.."Your a Cunt!!" and stroll away head held high whistling The Sash..Sorted.. :D

aye I saw that :lol: at least mine doesn't have a green jacket!

it's hilarious. they hate it when you use facts don't they?

Well done talksport on telling the truth about footballing FACTS which of course won't go well with a club who are still in denial and still haven't been investigated on the most heinous crimes committed against young boys who were in their trust and care. It will also annoy their equally heinous fans who are in equal denial about these crimes which means they must condone the cover up by the vile bheasts in charge at the saviledome. Yes well done on rattling their mhanky cages !