Talk Sport Not Pandering To Timmy

Shame that while getting scotland right they have managed to cover northern ireland with the badge of shamrock rovers

I can't tell for sure but I think there is a Linfield badge over Northern Ireland, its just very hard to tell.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye I saw that :lol: at least mine doesn't have a green jacket!

it's hilarious. they hate it when you use facts don't they?

I've been commenting on the Daily Record Facebook for ages. I get abuse, my girlfriend gets abuse, it's mental. I've even seen copycat accounts and allsorts. It's not the anonymous free-for-all twitter is.

Well done talksport on telling the truth about footballing FACTS which of course won't go well with a club who are still in denial and still haven't been investigated on the most heinous crimes committed against young boys who were in their trust and care. It will also annoy their equally heinous fans who are in equal denial about these crimes which means they must condone the cover up by the vile bheasts in charge at the saviledome. Yes well done on rattling their mhanky cages !

If our club had any links to BJKnew and the boys team history I wouldnt be here- gone through common decency & common sense - not even going onto supporting attacks on the uk but have an allegedly part fan base that endorses it .

Maybe only a jeremy kyle type is to expose and tell it how it really is to the outside world .

what a easy story its there in on a plate all too scared to expose it .