Any Quotes, Chirps Or Cheeps From Our Gardener?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coisty loses credibility with every penny he steals from us. In any other walk of life you'd be able to justify his contract and payments but I'm afraid this is family and we've looked after Ally well since the early eighties and it's time he stopped bleeding us dry. If Ally thinks he was treated harshly then he needs to set himself higher standards.

Coisty loses credibility with every penny he steals from us. In any other walk of life you'd be able to justify his contract and payments but I'm afraid this is family and we've looked after Ally well since the early eighties and it's time he stopped bleeding us dry. If Ally thinks he was treated harshly then he needs to set himself higher standards.

The contradiction is strong with this one.

You know the 4 newcastle cripples are costing us much more per week than McCoist (assuming we get promoted). We heard a peep from them? What's Shane Ferguson had to say on this?

You sure about that. 4 cripples= £4000/week= approx £100000 for a 5mth holiday. Assuming we go up we also pay MA a bonus of £500000. So that totals approx £600000. Did AMcC contract not make us liable for significantly more than this and then McD also. I know we've got some rent to pay also but think pcbear and others have a point

I have to laugh at the hypocrisy at times. Folk love to call the guys that left through TUPE as traitors for daring to walk out on their contracts, yet are disgusted that we are honouring the contract of our manager.

What is it guys? Should contract be honoured or not?

Ah, only when it suits? Get you now. :belm2:

I have to laugh at the hypocrisy at times. Folk love to call the guys that left through TUPE as traitors for daring to walk out on their contracts, yet are disgusted that we are honouring the contract of our manager.

Dont think that's the point most posters feel MM. Think most are looking for Ally to show a bit of contrition and adopt a sense of fairness. He was awarded a contract in dire times, he has probably earned upwards of £15 million quid from Rangers over the years, he was shite as a manager and should help same club in its hours of need. Simples.

Dont think that's the point most posters feel MM. Think most are looking for Ally to show a bit of contrition and adopt a sense of fairness. He was awarded a contract in dire times, he has probably earned upwards of £15 million quid from Rangers over the years, he was shite as a manager and should help same club in its hours of need. Simples.

I know its not the point most posters feel, because most posters are hypocrites. There is nothing else to it.

You sure about that. 4 cripples= £4000/week= approx £100000 for a 5mth holiday. Assuming we go up we also pay MA a bonus of £500000. So that totals approx £600000. Did AMcC contract not make us liable for significantly more than this and then McD also. I know we've got some rent to pay also but think pcbear and others have a point

Cripples take 600k for 4 months (so 1.8m per year equivalent.)

Edit: without Vuckic it's 500k or 1.5m a year.

McCoist takes 825k for 13 months (so £762k per year)

And we will probably get more for our money from the 5 Newcastle lads than we did from Ally.

Amazing what you can do with stats. At the end of the day McC is costing us £225000 more that the 4 cripples. Your numbers. For the exact same amount of work. Ie. Fuck all. And again it still doesn't include McD.

I have to laugh at fans defending selfish bastards (McCoist and the former players) who act in their own self interest with no regard for the club or us the fans