Any Quotes, Chirps Or Cheeps From Our Gardener?

pcbear

I always get the impression it's not as straight forward as simply cancelling the contract and walking away.

But then again maybe he is just lining his pockets before his contract is up..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to prove you aint a hypocrite, should contract be honoured or not? Yes or no?

Im not answering for anyone but myself. Of course contracts should be honoured, that is generally the way of business. However I say again most posters, or as you prefer to call them, hypocrites, are looking for contrition and fairness and honesty from McC. He could if he had these qualities cancel his own contract.

Im not answering for anyone but myself. Of course contracts should be honoured, that is generally the way of business. However I say again most posters, or as you prefer to call them, hypocrites, are looking for contrition and fairness and honesty from McC. He could if he had these qualities cancel his own contract.

"Of course contracts should be honoured" just not Ally's. Get you.

"Of course contracts should be honoured" just not Ally's. Get you.

Are you absolutely blind to what I've posted, twice. I,m saying the ball is in Ally's court. Does he think he did enough in his tenure to justify his r enumeration. If he does then hey ho. He will have some in disagreement but again he knows contracts must be honoured.

Are you absolutely blind to what I've posted, twice. I,m saying the ball is in Ally's court. Does he think he did enough in his tenure to justify his r enumeration. If he does then hey ho. He will have some in disagreement but again he knows contracts must be honoured.

Your point is ridiculous though. You say that contracts should be honoured. But if the person on the receiving end is no good, then they should walk away without the contract being honoured.

Does everyone think the mismanagement of the team by Ally McCoist was mere ineptitude?

Could it have been something more sinister?

You know, you might be onto something. I've always heard that when McCoist got to play Jackie McQuillan in A Shot at Glory he was actually living out a lifelong dream in scoring against Rangers at Hampden. Despite scoring 355 goals for us and 27 against Celtic he'd always wanted, just once, to score at the Celtic end in the green and white of his beloved Celtic.

Your point is ridiculous though. You say that contracts should be honoured. But if the person on the receiving end is no good, then they should walk away without the contract being honoured.

If McC was being honest with the fans and himself he should walk away. He has earned an absolute fortune over the years, he has a significant percentage of the club in his portfolio. He should have been sacked but was put on "gardening leave". Yes he should walk away. The club needs the money more than him.

So to prove you aint a hypocrite, should contract be honoured or not? Yes or no?

Two different issues.

Of course Rangers should honour the contract but should not need to as McCoist should walk away and put the club first.

No hypocrisy I think the ex players and ex manager who put themselves before the club are cunts pure and simple.

The club = the fans and we have been treated with contempt by these individuals

Does everyone think the mismanagement of the team by Ally McCoist was mere ineptitude?

Could it have been something more sinister?

I had the same thought as i refused to believe he got it so wrong without intention. The fans could see where he was going wrong with selections, tactics and the long ball every bloody game. Every man back for corners, schoolboy stuff. The training, or lack of, and fitness though played a huge part in team performance and morale, that much is obvious. Training must have been a right old laugh, woukd love to know what.actually went on up there, not much i gather. Does Ally deserve the money he's taking from us, not in my opinion.

I had the same thought as i refused to believe he got it so wrong without intention. The fans could see where he was going wrong with selections, tactics and the long ball every bloody game. Every man back for corners, schoolboy stuff. The training, or lack of, and fitness though played a huge part in team performance and morale, that much is obvious. Training must have been a right old laugh, woukd love to know what.actually went on up there, not much i gather. Does Ally deserve the money he's taking from us, not in my opinion.

You mean how we were wrong about Miller and McCulloch then McCall kept them in the team and they started to pull the finger out their arse.

doh

Is that you claiming Ally's managerialship was like Homer Simpson being in charge of our team, & definitely not as player in a Machiavellian plot?

I can't accept that every form of strategy was beyond him. Is there absolutely no evidence for deliberate failure?

A so called Rangers fan who has been made a multi millionaire by the club he supposedly loves and when we were struggling to the point of emergency loans he was quite happy to collect his pay. A prick of a man. No a legend in my eyes any more. He would be able to get a job on tv easily and get a comfortable wage

If he can't come out & admit he was inept & overpaid, that could mean he thinks he has actual coaching skilz. Then it is a fair question to ask if there was a reason for hiding them so well.

I would imagine that 10 X more people think you are at it than think Ally was involved in some dire plot.

Who knows what goes on in the mind of others, have you never put on a front? Some are very very good at it.