dilema ?

lochinver-bear

Im not drinking at all the night

why whats up man ? or is it just the start of your new year resolutions

Na mate i was out last night which was fun (no hangover thank god phew) mate woke up this morning still drunk :lol:

No plans and dont see much point drinking myself :(

Na mate i was out last night which was fun (no hangover thank god phew) mate woke up this morning still drunk :lol:

thats fair enough m8 but i`ll be drinking alone tonight :(

a few cans , R.M and msn for company ;)

thats fair enough m8 but i`ll be drinking alone tonight :(

a few cans , R.M and msn for company ;)

Im downloading some films,maybe go down to mums later to kill few hours.....Never know i might get phone call or text saying

"Get yer arse down to..." :lol:

thats how i ended up going out last night.

In fact heres a dilema for you

Stay in house watch films etc

Or

give someone a call and ask them to go out for the night and get pished for 2nd night in a row which will probley end up to something you will regret....again :ph43r:

Or

give someone a call and ask them to go out for the night and get pished for 2nd night in a row which will probley end up to something you will regret....again :ph43r:

second option - after all you only celebrate new year once a year ..... but there again..... hmmmmmm (sorry no use really, been married for too long) <cr>

Or

second option - after all you only celebrate new year once a year ..... but there again..... hmmmmmm (sorry no use really, been married for too long) <cr>

Iv been single for too long

Im not even sure if i am single..........Dont ask because i dont know the answer :lol:

Or

Iv been single for too long

Im not even sure if i am single..........Dont ask because i dont know the answer :lol:

:lol::D:lol::D