Please Don't Call It The Celtic End

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these unnecessary threads..like the ones that say.....what time is the ticket office open. ...

Fuvkin google it!

Ye canny goggle ain't that Bothwellbear a cunt cause your a unique fellow human.

1 thing remains the same tho and its this were would we be in the world without google? I know totally fucked

It is the tic end but.. N thank fuck I don't sit there manky smelly cunts

Once the broomland was built it was known as the broomland stand, just like once the Govan was built Ibrox park was referred to Ibrox Stadium, Unlike you I actually attended games when these stands were being built but was about 10 when the copland opened and remember older bears sitting with plastic pints of beer the bought at the ground.

As a bear brought up in the east end please refrain from insulting our great stadium which allowed me to sit as a child in safety behind the goal the 2nd in Britian and the other was benches at Pottodrie, so really no contest.

The great stadium you see today is a memorial to our fans who died and apart from attendance, It is up their with any stadium as we are so close to the park, another tier on the govan fill the corners in properly and move screens to copland and broomland stands and we could have anywhere between 58,000 and 65,000 while keeping the soul of the stadium.

That is how we improve on the great stadium we have in the future once we are back on our feet as we need to match the beasts in attendances for revenue but still keep the superior stadium only making it even better.

Once the broomland was built it was known as the broomland stand, just like once the Govan was built Ibrox park was referred to Ibrox Stadium, Unlike you I actually attended games when these stands were being built but was about 10 when the copland opened and remember older bears sitting with plastic pints of beer the bought at the ground.

As a bear brought up in the east end please refrain from insulting our great stadium which allowed me to sit as a child in safety behind the goal the 2nd in Britian and the other was benches at Pottodrie, so really no contest.

The great stadium you see today is a memorial to our fans who died and apart from attendance, It is up their with any stadium as we are so close to the park, another tier on the govan fill the corners in properly and move screens to copland and broomland stands and we could have anywhere between 58,000 and 65,000 while keeping the soul of the stadium.

That is how we improve on the great stadium we have in the future once we are back on our feet as we need to match the beasts in attendances for revenue but still keep the superior stadium only making it even better.

i would quite happily agree that we give up tickets to their midden on the grounds their support never enters Ibrox again. Not many worse sights than them filling the broomie.

Not many better sights than the Bears doing the bouncy at the knew-camp though...

I always hated it being called that considering my seat was there for 15 plus years.

There is no celtic end at Ibrox, broomloan is just the best place to keep the mhanky cunts to get the smell away after the game as soon as possible