Give Stuart Mccall The Permanent Manager Position

Fools Gold

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, only 5 games into his managerial career with us, but he now has a 2 draws and 3 wins record.

That's three wins in a trot (including both Edinburgh teams), a massive turnaround in performance, hugely boosted morale, complete reversal of training/workout ethos and full dialogue with the team during the 90 minutes.

He has been a massive breath of fresh air, and can only imagine we will get stronger under him when he gets rid of the shite players we have, and strengthens the team with his choices.

Just the man we need for next season and beyond.

Give him a permanent position, Rangers!

I hear what you are saying, but I'm too angry that he keeps playing McCulloch. I want to see an overhaul of this squad. first thing he should have done is drop him and Moshini

I would take McCall for the simple fact that every time we now play I have a comfortable feeling that we can win the game and play some good entertaining football. The players seem to have responded as well and the young guys are getting their chance for a runout in the team, will boost their efforts in the reserves as well.

Hell of a change from the last few years where it was squeeky bum time every bloody game and hardly any youth used!

The feel good factor seems to be coming back to our club from the pitch.

I'm a very happy Bear but lets not get carried away. Massive respect to him and the impact he is making however the job is still unfinished. If McCall can take us up, and that looks very very likely, then we must reward him with the job on a permanent basis. We've suffered enough for some time now so we need to be calm and reasoned. McCall will want the job 100% but we should not get carried away even if the signs are all looking good.He will need money and the freedom to move on a few players, he will need to bring in his own players too (hopefully Vukic if we could get him) lets just see what happens in the next few games. It feels right though. It feels great.

I think we HAVE to give it to him for the next season at least. Preparations should already be being put into place for next term regardless of what league we were destined to play in.

ff8nmh.jpg

Wizardry from Stuart.

:lol:(tu)(tu)

I'm not quite ready to say he should have it permanently. Lets not rush things.

Great stuff from him so far though.

how about wait and see if he gets promotion or not, and we CANNOT get sidelined from the fact that we need to give youth players a chance if the likes of Sinnamon & Walsh don't get chances and McCall doesn't back his talk up then I would go for someone else we need to focus on youth we have delayed it for far too long now.

So yes things are looking much brighter but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Yes, only 5 games into his managerial career with us, but he now has a 2 draws and 3 wins record.

That's three wins in a trot (including both Edinburgh teams), a massive turnaround in performance, hugely boosted morale, complete reversal of training/workout ethos and full dialogue with the team during the 90 minutes.

He has been a massive breath of fresh air, and can only imagine we will get stronger under him when he gets rid of the shite players we have, and strengthens the team with his choices.

Just the man we need for next season and beyond.

Give him a permanent position, Rangers!

Not sure if I am 100% agreed with this but he is making it increasingly difficult for anyone including the board to have any reason to look for a replacement.

We need a head scout with a massive scouting system to work alongside this management team.

When we get promotion he certainly shouId be in with a chance but it would also depend on who else the club are looking at.

He keeps playing jig and I don't understand his subbing of vuckic (maybe meddling with the contract obligations).

The team were dominant until the sending off.

Law is out his shell and more confident, Miller is scoring regular and BM has had three good performances apart from one mistake. This is all down to SM.

When we get promotion he certainly shouId be in with a chance but it would also depend on who else the club are looking at.

He keeps playing jig and I don't understand his subbing of vuckic (maybe meddling with the contract obligations).

The team were dominant until the sending off.

Law is out his shell and more confident, Miller is scoring regular and BM has had three good performances apart from one mistake. This is all down to SM.

Don't forget when the going gets tough mc call does do walking away

I love the guy, just everything about him. I knew he would make a difference but I did think we would be scraping results. We're actually playing good football too.

Even if he doesn't take us up his application should be considered for next year. I'm still of the belief he will be out of his depth with us in Europe as he was with Motherwell but maybe he's learned?

I'm just loving things for the first time since admin.

Don't forget when the going gets tough mc call does do walking away

Then he is the most honest and decent manager we could ever hope to have. Every manager and player has a life span with a club but there are very few managers who when they realise they have taken a team as far as they can or they have lost the dressing room, put their hands up and admit it and then walk away with no payoff or drama so a new man can come in and start again with no baggage.