One report says £10k a week and one has him earning £360k a year. Will most likely be something in between or roudn about that. Not a chance in hell will he be on anything like £40k a week. He has done nothing in the game whatsoever to deserve a contract like that. Under CAshley too. Not a chance mate.

Was only going on what i'd seen from a Geordie fan. You'd of thought such a promising star would of been on more than 10k though for a Premier league team. Then again Ashley is the business master!

I think Newcastle will allow him to join Rangers on a season long loan but only after he signs a new contract with them. That way we wont be able to get him on a precontract and if he turns out to be a key player for us Newcastle can cash in by selling to the highest bidder the following summer.

If we get rid of Miller, Daly, and Boyd we could afford the guys wages. If Newcastle are willing to sell him then we should defo push the boat out to get him. Vuckic and Clark would give us a great young striking partnership for next season.

Was only going on what i'd seen from a Geordie fan. You'd of thought such a promising star would of been on more than 10k though for a Premier league team. Then again Ashley is the business master!

I am not so sure, he hasn't done anything or had a sniff of the first team to merit anything silly. Not that £10k a week for him isn't, it is but i'm sure you know what i mean mate. I would be astounded if he was on anything more than 10. Certainly not out of our league, by any stretch.

Thought it was a very strange decision to hook him at half time. For me, he'd have been a better outlet than Clark, and would have held the ball up better. Maybe more of a goal threat too. Don't want to give Mccall any criticism, we got the points at the end of the day. Just thought that change made us work harder to get the points.

I am not so sure, he hasn't done anything or had a sniff of the first team to merit anything silly. Not that £10k a week for him isn't, it is but i'm sure you know what i mean mate. I would be astounded if he was on anything more than 10. Certainly not out of our league, by any stretch.

On 30 August, Vučkić made his continental début for Newcastle United, coming on as a substitute for an injured Ryan Taylor against Greek side Atromitos, scoring the winning goal in the process, sending Newcastle through to the Europa League group stages

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haris_Vu%C4%8Dki%C4%87

We need to get to the SPl. Only then can we 1) afford him and 2) attract him.

If we get to the SPL then there is no reason we cannot get him (if he wants to come).

Was just going to say that.

I doubt if he'd be interested if we're not playing spl football.

Having said that , he does seem to like it here , which must be a positive in our favour should SMcC want him.

You don't see Ashley as a potential stumbling block?

I don't see why it should if Newcastle don't want him.

He's the kind of player needed to get us a euro spot and maybe a cup or two. The more successful we are , the more merchandise and advertising we get which would also be to SD's advantage. MA knows that.

Sign him up. Good player and seems like a popular guy in the dressing room.

He's from the most beautiful sounding place in the world too.

Ljubljana. Ljubljana. Ljubljana. Ljubljana. Ljubljaaaana. Mmmmm.

Gives me a wee semi every time I say it.

On 30 August, Vučkić made his continental début for Newcastle United, coming on as a substitute for an injured Ryan Taylor against Greek side Atromitos, scoring the winning goal in the process, sending Newcastle through to the Europa League group stages

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haris_Vu%C4%8Dki%C4%87

1 moment, in what? 6 years at Newcastle. As i said, he's done nothing to merit upwards of £10k a week. And under a dictator like Ashley it is even less likely he will be on top dollar.