In Retrospect How Much Has Mccoist Robbed Us?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get how he was allowed to continue for so long. It was obvious for ages he was not a manager.

However, that is over and I'm feeling good about the new regime.

When we had chants of "super ally" during games we were drawing against 2nd divisions titles, maybe some people were trying to keep their seats and play safe.

The pain weve endured over the past 3 years is in a big way down to him.

Im of the belief that Ally severely rocked the boat with Green and past boards. Makes you wonder if the journey would have been smoother off field if he hadnt been there.

Is it really a day to go all bunny boiler and crack out the calculator?

We had a great result today. We have forever to go over Ally's faults. Not a day for moping about. Am I the only one celebrating?

yes it is actually. That league and promotion should have been ours. His incompetence and greed cost us it.

Back to blaming the board again. If we had made our feelings clear in the stands we may have got rid of.

We shouldnt have needed to make our feeling clear. They were the board of a football club and everyone could see how bad the football was. They should have sacked him back when half the support was still behind him.

We shouldnt have needed to make our feeling clear. They were the board of a football club and everyone could see how bad the football was. They should have sacked him back when half the support was still behind him.

ally was part of the product. He was not any other manager being held to account based on results. Remember the pish about him holding us together??? If mccoist burped, season tickets crashed etc. Then u had the sons of satan and union of idiots. No board would go against that till it was obvious the customers were with them ie creating mayhem in th stands

The pain weve endured over the past 3 years is in a big way down to him.

Im of the belief that Ally severely rocked the boat with Green and past boards. Makes you wonder if the journey would have been smoother off field if he hadnt been there.

Even now l still find it hard to slag Ally but he has been playing stupid fucking games for a long time, add this to him being a poor manager and he is a very lucky man to have lasted so long.

Is it really a day to go all bunny boiler and crack out the calculator?

We had a great result today. We have forever to go over Ally's faults. Not a day for moping about. Am I the only one celebrating?

We should have been celebrating a championship today if it wasn't for the fat thief. Fuck him

These McCoist threads are getting on my threepennies, have we not done them to death by now. Fuck sake move on or at least find something else to greet about

wont be done until he shows some honour and stops leeching from us. There must be no hiding place grom the gullibles that feel sorry.for hom either.