In Retrospect How Much Has Mccoist Robbed Us?

thehost

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100%.

Robbed the club and the fans, and the fact that he's still leeching cash from the club makes him even more of a bawbag.

I don't think McCall is the greatest, but puts just how bad McCoist was. Took the fans for a ride, fuck him (tu)

He was on a rolling contract. Whoever kept renewing it deserves just as much blame. The damage McCoist did has set us back years.

He didn't do the 'damage' per se... He just didn't do much to help us build again.

I can see now, like others can, with hindsight and also because of the way Hearts have dealt with their situation, that we could and should have done things differently.... But to blame the whole shitstorm on McCoist is just foolish.

Anyway, it looks like the journey will be taken with three successive promotions, so onwards and upwards. I am not going to sit in a dark corner all biscuit-arsed for the rest of my life like the OP.

The ones who seem the keenest to keep this hate-fest going are largely a similar band to those who want to deflect from the gross corporate mismanagement that has been going on over the last few years, go figure.

where is the nomad? Where is the hoesty and visibility we were planning to delist? U have been distracted by crap. Why should the supreme spiv not be bullied out of our club?

The ones who seem the keenest to keep this hate-fest going are largely a similar band to those who want to deflect from the gross corporate mismanagement that has been going on over the last few years, go figure.

you mean the folk who are now supposed to look the other way?

He didn't do the 'damage' per se... He just didn't do much to help us build again.

I can see now, like others can, with hindsight and also because of the way Hearts have dealt with their situation, that we could and should have done things differently.... But to blame the whole shitstorm on McCoist is just foolish.

Anyway, it looks like the journey will be taken with three successive promotions, so onwards and upwards. I am not going to sit in a dark corner all biscuit-arsed for the rest of my life like the OP.

Didn't do damage!? You at the noise up? We didn't even have scouts under his tenure. He's set us back a decade. We should have been the 2nd best team in Scotland competing for cups by div 2.

Didn't do damage!? You at the noise up? We didn't even have scouts under his tenure. He's set us back a decade. We should have been the 2nd best team in Scotland competing for cups by div 2.

Are you talking about ally or green or the other board members? Ally didn't have responsibility for recruiting scouts, that's entirely down to the board.

Ally was a terrible manager, we should really leave it at that but idiots like thehost try to divert the blame to Ally cause it suits their agendas. Ally should have been sacked long ago, he wasn't and again that's the board's responsibility

Are you talking about ally or green or the other board members? Ally didn't have responsibility for recruiting scouts, that's entirely down to the board.

Ally was a terrible manager, we should really leave it at that but idiots like thehost try to divert the blame to Ally cause it suits their agendas. Ally should have been sacked long ago, he wasn't and again that's the board's responsibility

the fans never wanted the dud sacked ffs. Did u see.those idiots welcoming him at the egm??? Did u?