In Retrospect How Much Has Mccoist Robbed Us?

thehost

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming the board is so very boring now. They all needed "Super" on side to keep the ST money rolling in. It worked for a while. But like any fraudulent imposter (i.e. the Gardener) they are always found out. McCoist has been found by McCalls 'sensible' approach. Training, Tactics anyone?

The board were not fit. Ally -- was smart enough to try and hang his failing on them. And .. any others that were convenient after a loss/draw. Green in particular. McCall said last week any turmoil would not affect the team (the delisting....) If that was 'Super' he would have been all over that for setting us up to fail vs Hearts.

Fuck off McCoist. Do not ever enter my club.. my Father's club, or my Grandfather's club ever again.

Boards come and go... It's about the product on the pitch. Yes.. the board can influence that. But a Manager like McCoist? Charlatan. If I had to ask Walter a question or 2 .. it would be: Why? What did you see?

Has Walter been quiet about Stuart's success? Is he embarrassed? I love WS... but ffs. Ally has even tainted his legacy. That's bloody hard to do!

WATP and GSTQ!

(tu)

There's a lot of truth in that post, and goes as far as to say something that is seldom spoken of in here due to Walter's status.

As Ally's friend and mentor, was he far too instrumental and complicit in keeping Ally here too long ? Can we really only blame the suits in the boards, or should Walter take some stick too ?

Blaming the board is so very boring now. They all needed "Super" on side to keep the ST money rolling in. It worked for a while. But like any fraudulent imposter (i.e. the Gardener) they are always found out. McCoist has been found by McCalls 'sensible' approach. Training, Tactics anyone?

The board were not fit. Ally -- was smart enough to try and hang his failing on them. And .. any others that were convenient after a loss/draw. Green in particular. McCall said last week any turmoil would not affect the team (the delisting....) If that was 'Super' he would have been all over that for setting us up to fail vs Hearts.

Fuck off McCoist. Do not ever enter my club.. my Father's club, or my Grandfather's club ever again.

Boards come and go... It's about the product on the pitch. Yes.. the board can influence that. But a Manager like McCoist? Charlatan. If I had to ask Walter a question or 2 .. it would be: Why? What did you see?

Has Walter been quiet about Stuart's success? Is he embarrassed? I love WS... but ffs. Ally has even tainted his legacy. That's bloody hard to do!

WATP and GSTQ!

(tu)

Blaming Ally is boring too, it has been nearly 5months, yet it is still the first thing some people want to post about after a good victory.

Blaming Ally is boring too, it has been nearly 5months, yet it is still the first thing some people want to post about after a good victory.

Being the best paid employee at the club for tending his lawn after his shambolic time in charge!!imo the spotlight should be well and truly trained on him until he has the good grace to slink away.

because-

1 he was meant to be the ONE person at the club we could trust.remember the view that he was the guy keeping an eye on the board???

2 can anyone deny that he was the biggest spiv of them all?

? bigger than green. bigger than any of them. he tried to hide his salary. he refused to take a cut withe the club in dire straights. while his terms made it impossible to get rid of him.

3 he never even tried to do the job. training, tactics etc. areu not seriously questioning the fast drastic turnaround?

the list goes on. u saying he is not to blame?

Lets be honest not many were convinced of Ally as a manager some would even say from his initial appointment and the longer it went the worse it got. The realisation is that McCall appears to be a proper manager and so much could have been different had a change been made a lot earlier maybe even a year or two.

Suppose it was harder to see when we was playing shite teams that consist of painters and brickies but even last season the cracks began to show I honestly thought he was sending the players out with no game plan at all and still think that was the case not just worst rangers manger but worst manager iv seen! How he's still taking a wage is just beyond me..

a 70k manager and we can play football

smith mccoist bain should all hang their heads in shame

Should they feel guilty for perhaps being inadequate or incapable not through choice but through lack of skill and talent as manager and coach?

The team has, players have fans should aswell

What's the fucking point going over the same old shite - we all now he fucked it up big time.

It's like going over ur ex-Mrs after separating, at some point you've gotta get on with it

We are moving on on the park, this is a fitba discussion forum and he's still being paid by the club.

Totally relevant as we have his mess to clear in the summer.