In Retrospect How Much Has Mccoist Robbed Us?

thehost

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are moving on on the park, this is a fitba discussion forum and he's still being paid by the club.

Totally relevant as we have his mess to clear in the summer.

Aye I get that, so why not contribute to 'players out if contracts thread' rather than starting another thread about similar stuff; especially after the few weeks we've had - beating hibs and hearts and looking good under McCall

I do think, in retrospect, that after a while a usual pricks turning every fucking single thread into a bile spouting I hate Ally bitchfest may end up so bitter that they are the losers in this.

Fuck sake, you think he is sitting about reading this pish? Yes off on holidays with his family financially secure for a long time.

Fucking smell the coffee ffs... This is our fucking board, not Allys.. get over yourself

After reading some of the shite in this thread I think it's safe to say the phrase 'Ally-haters' can now be used without fear of being whinged at.

There would also appear to be some agitprop amongst the angst. Agent provocateurs abound. Well, if you think you will ever shake my love for a Rangers legend like Walter Smith, think again, you mugs.

To think this thread was posted after a victory...

Aye I get that, so why not contribute to 'players out if contracts thread' rather than starting another thread about similar stuff; especially after the few weeks we've had - beating hibs and hearts and looking good under McCall

You don't have to contribute to this thread though? Not trying to be cheeky(for once)

Things are looking great but we're fighting for a play off because of the man in the topic title, we have numerous players out of contract - because of the man in the topic title. McCoist will be relevant for a wee while yet as everything that happens from now on will naturally be compared to him.

They are so wrapped up in their hate, they can't even enjoy the day.

Sounds similar to another bunch of "people" imo

Would it be worth making a sub forum for their ilk? maybe an I hate Ally area, like the boardroom shite that turned every fucking thread into a board bashing mirror image of the last board bashing mirror image it replicated for months?

We won a game, and won it well. We look better than we have for a while and have some fighting spirit gaining momentum.

So let's take ourselves back into hatesville asap eh!. Fucking brain numbing

After reading some of the shite in this thread I think it's safe to say the phrase 'Ally-haters' can now be used without fear of being whinged at.

There would also appear to be some agitprop amongst the angst. Agent provocateurs abound. Well, if you think you will ever shake my love for a Rangers legend like Walter Smith, think again, you mugs.

oh i said some time ago. i now officially detest the man. but u see that is because i am a rangers fan and the club always comes before any sports personality or player.

still an employee and he could not even wear a club tie at the egm ffs.

he is an enemy of rangers. watch for him doing a pals act soon with the vhermin from the east.

there is also the fact that we can never allow this to happen again. greig, mccoist - no more unproven ex players as manager. i dont know why it happens to us but it must stop. the education starts now.

You don't have to contribute to this thread though? Not trying to be cheeky(for once)

Things are looking great but we're fighting for a play off because of the man in the topic title, we have numerous players out of contract - because of the man in the topic title. McCoist will be relevant for a wee while yet as everything that happens from now on will naturally be compared to him.

You're having a laugh.

I'd pay for an area where every single fucking thread wasn't a rehash of the same I hate Ally Shite...

I also don't believe you are not aware of that... But yeah, let's have some more cos nobody here knows any of this shite eh...

They are so wrapped up in their hate, they can't even enjoy the day.

Sounds similar to another bunch of "people" imo

Would it be worth making a sub forum for their ilk? maybe an I hate Ally area, like the boardroom shite that turned every fucking thread into a board bashing mirror image of the last board bashing mirror image it replicated for months?

We won a game, and won it well. We look better than we have for a while and have some fighting spirit gaining momentum.

So let's take ourselves back into hatesville asap eh!. Fucking brain numbing

and leave the door open for a repeat of the football holocaust that is the mccoist years??? let him come back to claim the some of the glory at the ticker tape parade for return to spfl?

i dont think so.

You're having a laugh.

I'd pay for an area where every single fucking thread wasn't a rehash of the same I hate Ally Shite...

I also don't believe you are not aware of that... But yeah, let's have some more cos nobody here knows any of this shite eh...

The beauty of this forum is you can pick and choose which threads you want to post in, you sound like Bluepeter9, pick a thread that offends you then spend time moaning in it.

I've explained the reasons above why I feel it's entirely relevant, if you don't feel it is then that's fine, I don't know why you want to waste your time in a thread regarding a topic you're apparently sick of.

The beauty of this forum is you can pick and choose which threads you want to post in, you sound like Bluepeter9, pick a thread that offends you then spend time moaning in it.

I've explained the reasons above why I feel it's entirely relevant, if you don't feel it is then that's fine, I don't know why you want to waste your time in a thread regarding a topic you're apparently sick of.

can only think they want to lessen the damage to his reputation to allow a way back in for some new made up job mate. beggars belief.

and leave the door open for a repeat of the football holocaust that is the mccoist years??? let him come back to claim the some of the glory at the ticker tape parade for return to spfl?

i dont think so.

I can only think, you needed to grab a tenuous link to have another pop, but quoted my post because your just plain crazy..

None of your post was even relevant to my post which you quoted.

But well done turning that into a pop at Ally, a warning for the future and making sure you managed to repeat what you've said many times before.

You must be proud

I are havin a laugh.

I have 2 people on block in here, and one is bp9. I am not interested in apologists, so stick that up yer shifter... Wow...

Tell you what. go into any Fucking thread about any topic. you may be surprised that it's not easy to find one without ally bashing.

And why the fuck would I want him back?

Retarded responses are retarded...

can only think they want to lessen the damage to his reputation to allow a way back in for some new made up job mate. beggars belief.

Wow... Just wow..

Anyone wanting him back should be under a huge fucking question mark..

Anyone deliberately undermining the feel good building within us, needs fucking shot...

I are havin a laugh.

I have 2 people on block in here, and one is bp9. I am not interested in apologists, so stick that up yer shifter... Wow...

Tell you what. go into any Fucking thread about any topic. you may be surprised that it's not easy to find one without ally bashing.

And why the fuck would I want him back?

Retarded responses are retarded...

I don't think I said you wanted him back?

Well you seem a bit too sensitive tbh, we are a football club and he destroyed the football part of the club, can't really blame people for bearing a grudge.

Especially when he's still picking up a wage.

The ones who seem the keenest to keep this hate-fest going are largely a similar band to those who want to deflect from the gross corporate mismanagement that has been going on over the last few years, go figure.

Far from it I'm afraid. I was against the last board as much as anyone but it shouldn't be forgotten that on every passing week, the fat leech drains our already thin finances even more.

That's doing him a favour considering he's been useless from day one mate, before any campaign from King

The King process started as soon as Green got control IMO and Ally also IMO was behind what King was wanting to do, so while he could not fail to get promotion the first two seasons the third was more difficult and if you were not really wanting the old board to be seen to get us up, then hitting the bare arse of the manager at training would not exactly have the players thinking that winning was a priority.

I am probably speaking shite mate but when you see how the players are playing now it tells me something was far from right at Murray Park since the season started. :(

I don't think I said you wanted him back?

Well you seem a bit too sensitive tbh, we are a football club and he destroyed the football part of the club, can't really blame people for bearing a grudge.

Especially when he's still picking up a wage.

Not aware of a single supporter who is happy about his wage situation. or his performance. Of his record. or his interviews. or his excuses. or very much tbh.

But let's keep RM absolutely full, in all but every thread, with I hate Ally more than you do..

Can you not at least empathise with the idea that this is just making us look back. It reinforces the injustice. It keeps this high on the agenda every day. It eats at the joys, because we remain focussed on the past troubles..

Fuck me. after RR, I'd have thought you'd want to forget and move on. And by that unempower the past and stand firm with our future. We've been here a long time, and I see bears not looking forward, and I think that's the real loss.

Maybe the mods should ban spammers who just regurgitate the same thing with nothing more than tenuous relevance, I don't know, but this forum is suffering with the regularity this shite imo.

Far from it I'm afraid. I was against the last board as much as anyone but it shouldn't be forgotten that on every passing week, the fat leech drains our already thin finances even more.

I would love to believe that one day people look back on some of their comments with a hint of disbelief at the language they use to describe a club legend, but frankly, I doubt it.

Not aware of a single supporter who is happy about his wage situation. or his performance. Of his record. or his interviews. or his excuses. or very much tbh.

But let's keep RM absolutely full, in all but every thread, with I hate Ally more than you do..

Can you not at least empathise with the idea that this is just making us look back. It reinforces the injustice. It keeps this high on the agenda every day. It eats at the joys, because we remain focussed on the past troubles..

Fuck me. after RR, I'd have thought you'd want to forget and move on. And by that unempower the past and stand firm with our future. We've been here a long time, and I see bears not looking forward, and I think that's the real loss.

Maybe the mods should ban spammers who just regurgitate the same thing with nothing more than tenuous relevance, I don't know, but this forum is suffering with the regularity this shite imo.

It's not eating at my joy, mate. We're going up(promotion) IMO, but it's been made a lot harder due to, well, you know who!

As I said though, wait until the summer and you see the players we have out of contract and the amount of new bodies we will have to bed in.

That's where the bitterness comes from but it's certainly not spoiling the enjoyment I'm getting from the McCall regime.

It's not eating at my joy, mate. We're going up(promotion) IMO, but it's been made a lot harder due to, well, you know who!

As I said though, wait until the summer and you see the players we have out of contract and the amount of new bodies we will have to bed in.

That's where the bitterness comes from but it's certainly not spoiling the enjoyment I'm getting from the McCall regime.

Fair do's

Said my piece. Not interested in reading 40 threads which all end up the same. just thought this is an idea thread to say my bit.

P.s. we are going up bro. I can feel it.

Off to do something less boring instead. have a good one

That'll fix everything - on a football debating forum, if you read something and disagree don't you dare comment or challenge anyone who thinks different?? Really??

Making comparisons is cool, but this thread is far from that, nothing more than another thread for the usual suspects to display their bitterness and wallow in their 'Ally hating' shite

As I said, move on ffs

oh i said some time ago. i now officially detest the man. but u see that is because i am a rangers fan and the club always comes before any sports personality or player.

he is an enemy of rangers.

So, you as an 'uberfan' will be airbrushing him from history then? Good luck with that.

I'll let you get on with sucking the joy out of the history of the club and dissolving in our own vitriol because you have a grudge.

And I think I am beginning to understand exactly what your grudge is... ;)

I would love to believe that one day people look back on some of their comments with a hint of disbelief at the language they use to describe a club legend, but frankly, I doubt it.

Disbelief is the word. I thought Mike Ashley had sole copyright for 'the fat leech' branding.