In Retrospect How Much Has Mccoist Robbed Us?

thehost

I would love to believe that one day people look back on some of their comments with a hint of disbelief at the language they use to describe a club legend, but frankly, I doubt it.

I think the opposite I think people will be stunned at the way the sleekit conniving cunt managed to milk us and exploit our situation licking every boards arse to get every penny he could. Apparently when the truth comes out only the dafties and wee lassies that fancy him will welcome him back.

If he has the balls to walk out and take any kind of credit I honestly think I would throw my scarf in his face as he walked back down the tunnel. Being a shite coach is forgivable. But being a thief and a liar isn't. We all agree that he was a shit manager and he knew it himself. It's his greed and continued greed along with the lies that's unforgivable.

The clock is ticking on Ally's legend status and the truth will come out. Biggest spiv of them all.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to believe that one day people look back on some of their comments with a hint of disbelief at the language they use to describe a club legend, but frankly, I doubt it.

Simply stating facts. Each week he rapes the club for his £14k his legend status diminishes.

So, you as an 'uberfan' will be airbrushing him from history then? Good luck with that.

I'll let you get on with sucking the joy out of the history of the club and dissolving in our own vitriol because you have a grudge.

And I think I am beginning to understand exactly what your grudge is... ;)

what do u call someone who takes our cash for a job he blatantly could not do???? be it mcostalot or one of the hmrc/gcc/selck lot. the effect is the same whether dressed up as a rangers legend or not.

what do u call someone who takes our cash for a job he blatantly could not do???? be it mcostalot or one of the hmrc/gcc/selck lot. the effect is the same whether dressed up as a rangers legend or not.

Like I said, I will leave you in peace to make up some more cringeworthy nicknames. It's a lovely summer's bank holiday. I'm out. (tu)

Simply stating facts. Each week he rapes the club for his £14k his legend status diminishes.

Grow up, like it or not getting a contractual entitlement is a long way from the ridiculous attempts at grossly offensive language one-upmanship that abounds on this forum.

That'll fix everything - on a football debating forum, if you read something and disagree don't you dare comment or challenge anyone who thinks different?? Really??

Making comparisons is cool, but this thread is far from that, nothing more than another thread for the usual suspects to display their bitterness and wallow in their 'Ally hating' shite

As I said, move on ffs

That's not the context here though is it?

Does Coop Troop disagree that Ally has ruined us? No, he is pissed off reading about it though so he should avoid the threads.

If he thought that Ally had indeed helped us then of course he should contribute.

Jeez, if we could ban people for differing opinions on here then The Dude & Bluepeter9 would have needed VPNs a while back :lol:

Does Coop Troop disagree that Ally has ruined us? No, he is pissed off reading about it though so he should avoid the threads.

If he thought that Ally had indeed helped us then of course he should contribute.

Jeez, if we could ban people for differing opinions on here then The Dude & Bluepeter9 would have needed VPNs a while back :lol:

It's a point I've made many time before (in relation to my own posting but it fits here I think). I'm often accused of being a troll for only posting when I'm looking for an 'argument'. I'll only post when I see stuff I disagree with or can add to the debate. The stuff posted ad nauseum is often avoided as I've read the debates 1000 times and can probably guess who's going to post and what they'll say.

Simple point. If you don't like it but neither want to debate your point or have anything to add to it then just skip the thread. There's christ knows how many I never even bother replying to for that very reason.

And despite my differeing opinions, I've never been abusive really hence why I'm still here. It's amazing what happens when posters are somewhat decent to others. All sorts of opinions are allowed. Even unpopular ones like some of mine.

Grow up, like it or not getting a contractual entitlement is a long way from the ridiculous attempts at grossly offensive language one-upmanship that abounds on this forum.

Very good but PLG had contractual entitlements too, probably higher value than McCoist's and he chose to walk with nothing. Now why cant a "club legend and fan" do the same when we're in a worse financial situation?

Very good but PLG had contractual entitlements too, probably higher value than McCoist's and he chose to walk with nothing. Now why cant a "club legend and fan" do the same when we're in a worse financial situation?

PLG was being linked with another job before he walked. Oh aye and he was sacked under the guise of 'mutual consent'. PLG didn't decide to do the honourable thing to help Rangers but to ease his path into the PSG job (which he happened to be appointed to a week later)

I think he should be able to leave for nothing or agree a settlement, my issue was with use of words like rape, leech, robbed, cunt and such like.

PLG was being linked with another job before he walked. Oh aye and he was sacked under the guise of 'mutual consent'. PLG didn't decide to do the honourable thing to help Rangers but to ease his path into the PSG job (which he happened to be appointed to a week later)

so why does coisty not just go and get anothermanagers job? barca? man u perhaps?

The context is about starting yet another 'Ally Hatred' like we don't have enough of them, I'm also pretty sure that most Rangers fans will be well aware how much he has and is costing us (not just financially).

You're advice is too avoid the threads??

The context is about starting yet another 'Ally Hatred' like we don't have enough of them, I'm also pretty sure that most Rangers fans will be well aware how much he has and is costing us (not just financially).

You're advice is too avoid the threads??

It's a discussion forum and there's obviously a lot of fans who want to discuss it, if you feel you've had enough of them then yea, avoid them.

I don't go into threads and post numerous times to say I'm sick of the subject in hand, I just avoid it.

The title is clear, it's not like it's just 'Ally McCoist' , it's clearly a thread where people are going to stick the boot in.

Ask gogzy or BP to have a separate forum for McCoist rants then but it will still come up if you use the 'view new content' button.

It's a discussion forum and there's obviously a lot of fans who want to discuss it, if you feel you've had enough of them then yea, avoid them.

I don't go into threads and post numerous times to say I'm sick of the subject in hand, I just avoid it.

The title is clear, it's not like it's just 'Ally McCoist' , it's clearly a thread where people are going to stick the boot in.

Ask gogzy or BP to have a separate forum for McCoist rants then but it will still come up if you use the 'view new content' button.

Sad days man, really is