Jig's Card Today

Jig's Card  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a red?

I have just had the chance to see the game today and all I can say is, it shows how many people really hate Lee as I cant see why that was a red card and when I say hate Lee I mean hate Lee

You know It certainly not what others say out with this forum then again its the same with most things!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had the chance to see the game today and all I can say is, it shows how many people really hate Lee as I cant see why that was a red card and when I say hate Lee I mean hate Lee

You know It certainly not what others say out with this forum then again its the same with most things!

Can't see how anyone can watch that and say it's not a red to be honest. Looks worse every time I see it. Nothing to do with hating McCulloch, if it was an opposition player doing it to one of our own we'd all be screaming for the same outcome.

i think it was a red and very stupid but the vitriol towards Lee is ott.

If he has played his last game I would like to think it's because he can't get back into the team due to the others players playing better than him.

It was the same challenge Patterson did on Kenny Miller in the last game at tinkercastle, which happened 2 min after Smith's red card. He didn't even get a booking, but I was screaming for a red as were the supporters around me. As per, one rule for one and one rule for everyone else. Still a red though.

It was a red

But Bobby Madden had a horrendous game yesterday, he couldn't wait to get his cards out for Rangers players. He also seemed to be giving them free kicks for absolutely nothing and when they were doing similar fouls we got hee-haw

Bald cunt

Totally agree on both points. The only good thing that about the abandoned game being called off was that the form Madden was on that night, we would have lost 2 or 3 to red cards and Hearts were getting away with fouls left, right and centre. Callum Murray is the only ref I have time for in Scotland, the rest are all shite. Mostly unbiased shite, but shite nonetheless.

Totally agree on both points. The only good thing that about the abandoned game being called off was that the form Madden was on that night, we would have lost 2 or 3 to red cards and Hearts were getting away with fouls left, right and centre. Callum Murray is the only ref I have time for in Scotland, the rest are all shite. Mostly unbiased shite, but shite nonetheless.

It wasn't a form issue for the ref on Saturday. He might as well have been wearing a Hearts strip.

I defended him till I saw the replay of the incident. Definite red card nothing to do with my opinion of mcculloch.

Isn't Madden supposed to be a Rangers fan? If so, perhaps he feels the need to be overly picky when refereeing our games? Which, in my opinion, is worse...cause he's a shite bag then.

Anyway, don't think it was a red, he never connected with the elbow as I can see but should have been booked. To be honest, McCulloch has been getting away with these 'challenges' for years so why expect him to stop?

Isn't Madden supposed to be a Rangers fan? If so, perhaps he feels the need to be overly picky when refereeing our games? Which, in my opinion, is worse...cause he's a shite bag then.

Anyway, don't think it was a red, he never connected with the elbow as I can see but should have been booked. To be honest, McCulloch has been getting away with these 'challenges' for years so why expect him to stop?

Jeesuz christ read the rules. he does not need to make contact even INTENT warrants a red card, probably why he felt the need to apologize.

Bobby Madden is often accused of being a Rangers fan and the scum were up in arms about a rumour he was to ref the recent OF match. The rumour was started by them.

This was all very strange given our enforced weakness and especially its reinforcement under Ally's right hand man. ;)

However, Madden has never struck me as doing us any favours that I can recall. On Saturday, I thought he made a few bad decisions against us and technically may have made an error in showing a red card after playing an advantage, but he was right that the challenge was a red card one.

As for Jig, he can have no complaints and he has done too much of this over the years. Also, if he had to foul, he could have pulled a jersey or just pushed him, still giving away a foul, advantage notwithstanding, but only receiving a yellow, rather than a red.