Can Anyone Explain Why A Hertz Fan Was Allowed In Enclosure

I just wonder who gives up there season book to a tarrier for a game against them at Ibrox, I can remember the one in the Copland getting pulled down a couple of flights of stairs on his way out.

Exactly my thoughts, fucking ridiculous.

When I was googling that match it brought up a link to a tim site and there's a group of them saying they were there too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my thoughts, fucking ridiculous.

When I was googling that match it brought up a link to a tim site and there's a group of them saying they were there too.

You can actually hear a bit of a roar when it goes in and behind Colins celebrating you can see hundreds of our fans looking out for the soap dodgers that sneaked in.

You can actually hear a bit of a roar when it goes in and behind Colins celebrating you can see hundreds of our fans looking out for the soap dodgers that sneaked in.

It was surreal at the time as you could hear the players shout 'Yaas' when the ball hit the net, then you just seen wee pockets of them standing up around the ground.

I couldn't do that if the roles were reversed, the thought of sitting with them amongst their songs and sweaty odor makes me feel sick.

It was surreal at the time as you could hear the players shout 'Yaas' when the ball hit the net, then you just seen wee pockets of them standing up around the ground.

I couldn't do that if the roles were reversed, the thought of sitting with them amongst their songs and sweaty odor makes me feel sick.

Plus, the colour blue alone makes them want to commit murder. Sitting in their end and cheering a Rangers goal ? Ooft. Fuck that!!

shouldn't be allowed. don't care if you want to sit beside your pal. fuck off and away sit in the corner.

i just mean don't turn up wearing the oppositions colours or celebrate when they score. sit the fuck down and keep quiet.