***** Official Qots V Rangers Thread *****

I think he'll start Templeton Thursday and maybe have Clark on the bench, he looked fucked yesterday towards the end and picked up a wee knock. Maybe give Ryan hardie a chance.

Will the wee niggle keep Clark out on Thursday do you think, Goat ?

Clark offers energy and enthusiasm but not much else Imo, I'd be thinking of giving hardie a shout. We'll be playing cup finals soon and I'd rather not trust our destiny on Clarks finishing or lack of.

Exactly, he looks totally lacking confidence in front of goal, I mean the chance he had to finish it yesterday was pathetic.

Thursday 9th April, Palmerston Park 7:45 KO live on BTS 1

I'm going 4-1

Bell

McGregor Mohsni Zaliukas Wallace

Sheils Murdoch Vuckic

Law

Miller Clark

Clark,Miller,Law and Vuckic all on the score sheet.

They'll be up for this, the win they had at Hibs tells us that, and their league position means they need the win badly. So, our players should know what to expect. If we win this then we may virtually guarantee second place. It will be a tough match I think.

For me this will be the biggest test for mc call to date

They are very good aerially from set pieces and very quick on th break

Also well organised unit with lots of energy

If we w in this one shouldn't be too much trouble to finish the season unbeaten

Clark offers energy and enthusiasm but not much else Imo, I'd be thinking of giving hardie a shout. We'll be playing cup finals soon and I'd rather not trust our destiny on Clarks finishing or lack of.

You'd rather trust it on an inexperienced youth?

Clark is just short of confidence, a goal or 2 will fix that. Not dropping him IMO

I think we'll win because this team is learning how to play a whole match. Hearts had their moments, but we dealt with them, and I'm talking about when we had eleven men on the park. We constructed a win against Hearts, and we went about it with a plan and a set of tactics. I think we will win with that being what we're about.