LISTEN UP !

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its the close season, so there are no games to talk about.

HOWEVER, bickering amongst ourselves meanwhile is simply not acceptable. Im fed up reading daft accusations and disagreements over nothing.

We all go on RM, presumably to have a good time, I would imagine. So lets behave civily towards one another.

ANYONE continuing to get hot-headed will be dealt with. Its as simple as that.

Here are the Forum Rules. Read them again please.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28149

But you forgot to add...dont try and joke or have a wind up coz some of the members are sensitive and cant take it especially when they have had a run in with the person who is at the wind up etc

You said the other day coopermania, its a free world and we can say what we want....mmmmmm????

How things change in a few days eh :pipegreen:

the 2 posts you made earlier in Frankie's thread about the day out on Saturday were completely uncalled for. Thats why your warn level was raised FISH.

We are all bears, so lets behave like one.

Nicely (tu)

So when someone has a go at me you turn a blind eye....how many times have the kids thrown tantrums at me and I bet there warn level ıs 0 and how many times have I been called pish....plenty but you just prefer to protect your own bunch...please your self of course coz it seems thats exactly what you are doing

Im just standing up for myself coz nobody else will for me

listen to me FISH.

You have been let off the hook more times than I care to remember.

In fact, I have stuck up for you in the past.

But no more matey.

You know the rules, have a laugh, yes, but do NOT offend other members. Simple.

I think its pretty funny that the thread asking people not to post personal attacks has ended up full of... Personal attacks :lol:

I love it.....

this thread has potential, I agree :)

COOP - you are the official RM Envoy. Tony Bl-iar may sign you up, if I was you, I'd head off to Canada....

ps : Been invited to a Canada day party here in Wien on Friday by a Quebecois - party at his expense overlooking the Danube with lobster !!

I think its pretty funny that the thread asking people not to post personal attacks has ended up full of... Personal attacks :lol:

I love it.....

this thread has potential, I agree :)

COOP - you are the official RM Envoy. Tony Bl-iar may sign you up, if I was you, I'd head off to Canada....

ps : Been invited to a Canada day party here in Wien on Friday by a Quebecois - party at his expense overlooking the Danube with lobster !!

that sounds like fun !! :lol:

Tell him of the joys and benefits of The Union.

you drunk Manticore ?

you drunk Manticore ?

No but I've got the hiccups, does that count?

This has been quite a thread!

It would be good to see all the bickering stopping and just talk about football.

We all differ in opinions, thats why RM works for me.

I have noticed recently that Admins have been putting their foot down a bit on things like personal attacks etc.

Is it a good thing?

Its not effected me as such, but its alarming how often it is now happening, and all it does is disrupt threads.

The less personal attacks, the less disruption in threads.

Thats my answer to the problem.

It would be good to see all the bickering stopping and just talk about football.

I have noticed recently that Admins have been putting their foot down a bit on things like personal attacks etc.

Is it a good thing?

Its not effected me as such, but its alarming how often it is now happening, and all it does is disrupt threads.

Just remove them and there would be no problem....

Is it a good thing?

correct, true words davie.

the only fighting ive seen so far is on this thread. what am i missing :(

There's 100+ page thread been pulled.

Wish Admin would leave it up and lock it....

its interesting reading for sure Manticore.

the only fighting ive seen so far is on this thread. what am i missing :(

There's 100+ page thread been pulled.

Wish Admin would leave it up and lock it....

its interesting reading for sure Manticore.

There's some tremendous stuff on it, that's why I think it should be left up.

Locked or unlocked, I'm not bothered, I think we'd all had our say.....

HOWEVER, bickering amongst ourselves meanwhile is simply not acceptable. Im fed up reading daft accusations and disagreements over nothing.

We all go on RM, presumably to have a good time, I would imagine. So lets behave civily towards one another.

But you forgot to add...dont try and joke or have a wind up coz some of the members are sensitive and cant take it especially when they have had a run in with the person who is at the wind up etc

You said the other day coopermania, its a free world and we can say what we want....mmmmmm????

the 2 posts you made earlier in Frankie's thread about the day out on Saturday were completely uncalled for. Thats why your warn level was raised FISH.

Nicely (tu)

So when someone has a go at me you turn a blind eye....how many times have the kids thrown tantrums at me and I bet there warn level ıs 0 and how many times have I been called pish....plenty but you just prefer to protect your own bunch...please your self of course coz it seems thats exactly what you are doing

How's this for a laugh?!

You've been given a by more times than I could count, and i haven't once seen the many examples of blatant racism and homophobia you have given us moderated or banned. Maybe it's because Admin realise you've become a bit of a focal point on here, in fact something of a minor RM celebrity. If I were you I'd keep shtum before their benevolent disposition changes.

Nicely (tu)

How's this for a laugh?!

You've been given a by more times than I could count, and i haven't once seen the many examples of blatant racism and homophobia you have given us moderated or banned. Maybe it's because Admin realise you've become a bit of a focal point on here, in fact something of a minor RM celebrity. If I were you I'd keep shtum before their benevolent disposition changes.

Ah speakin on behalf of admin that raises the suspicions again and raises the question for members, the tail is waggin the dog again....I dont really care what you think and if you think I will turn around just tae please the likes a you pal yer in fur a long wait, in fact it will never happen so ye better just keep up yer efforts tae get me banned

Nicely (tu)

How's this for a laugh?!

Ah speakin on behalf of admin that raises the suspicions again and raises the question for members, the tail is waggin the dog again....I dont really care what you think and if you think I will turn around just tae please the likes a you pal yer in fur a long wait, in fact it will never happen so ye better just keep up yer efforts tae get me banned

Au contraire, my fishy friend, I do not want to see you or anybody banned. I'd rather have opinions like yours aired so they can be taken on. I personally would prefer a forum where anything goes, bar baseless personal attacks. But I'm not prepared to put a ton of time and effort in. The Admins are, so I will follow their rules in order to be able to contribute to this fine board. I will also continue to speak up for the Admin whenever they are unfairly gotten at.

And as for the tail wagging the dog, you've gone all "Oracle at Delphi" again and you'll have to provide a translation.