Better Now Than Later...

Yes, very dissapointing and a total farce of a performance by the team BUT this gives us a chance to see McCall and the players reaction to a loss. I'm hoping it's a massive wake up call and the team will kick on.

Better now than the last couple of games or in playoffs.

Just trying to keep things positive..

Knew it was going to be bad after the first slip n slide 20 minutes on that pitch... Not an excuse for the utter lack of grit and desire but cannot wait till we never have to play on a 4G surface again.

Temps should never start. Sub yes against tired legs as he will score. Starter no.

Secondly it was clear within 10 that 442 was wrong for us

Knew it was going to be bad after the first slip n slide 20 minutes on that pitch... Not an excuse for the utter lack of grit and desire but cannot wait till we never have to play on a 4G surface again.

Temps should never start. Sub yes against tired legs as he will score. Starter no.

Secondly it was clear within 10 that 442 was wrong for us

You can't use the pitch as any sort of reasonable excuse when we have several of them at MP.

We have so many below average football players in our team that the surface doesnt make a difference

that we have guys on good wages that cant even perform on grass

Mc Gregor is our only real old school type defender that has been outstanding

hope he doesnt get the captains armband - he just needs to concentrate on his game.

there should be player capable of the slot - name him ?

We lack a real leader and captain material - we havent got that .

The play offs are guaranteed - but our teams lack of fight and guts when it is needed

may not be good enough . anyone that is convinced after tonight we will do it

with players like miller and boyd still appearing & zalukuis on the team sheet ?

I've never seen such a bereft Rangers team in my life as I've witnessed this season. I've seen several poor Rangers teams and seen us suffer many defeats over the years but this is the only Rangers team I have known where you get no reaction when average mediocre teams turn us over. Already this season, Hibs and QoTS have defeated us and then gone to give us even bigger doings in the follow up games. For me, that is not acceptable. Where is the spirit, character and heart you would expect of a Rangers team?

The OP mentioned a potential reaction for the playoffs. We can only hope but the signs are not good. Big clear out required at the season end IMO.

Hivs are playing Hearts on Sunday and I reckon we'll be 6 points clear by this point next week. Freshen the team up for Sunday and we should be fine.

Not so sure Hearts will do us any favours. An Edinburgh derby would be more appealing to the Hearts board next season, I think.

Not so sure Hearts will do us any favours. An Edinburgh derby would be more appealing to the Hearts board next season, I think.

Have to disagree, I reckon Hearts will want to beat Hivs and keep them down.

It was an off night, nothing more. We could have played another 90 minutes and still wouldn't have scored. It was just one of those nights. Onwards and upwards

An off night would be a defeat, not 3-0. Shows we just have too many passengers still in the team who go missing far too easy.

An off night :lol:

We have been brutal for years, we win 3 games and folk think we are the real deal.

Fuck sake

Sadly this very true

The team I supported all my life, should and would never be competing for second place

Queen's Park used to be the real deal too, how far we have fallen

Return of the same old bad habits; continual pass backs,misplaced short passes, the old long impossible passing attempts,standing off opponents,return of the invisible man, strikers who fail to connect properly with the ball and suicidal defending.

Once again it proves that Templeton is a lazy greedy imposter who will never be a team player and should never start a game.

Miller cannot play 2 games in a row and Wallace needs a midfielder who will help him defend because hie cannot do that himself.

Attitude and character is a stranger to the majority of this group of players.

Did we really think this was going to be a cruise to the top div now that McCall is here?

No, we didn't, so lets give him a chance to deal with what is hopefully a bump in his revolution.

Yes, we must remain positive for now!

It is refreshing to see many comments on here that are the realism

we have much of the same team if we take vuckic out of that line up

Where were our goals coming from if it comes to the play offs

if our newcastle loan hits blanks

What is left shown throughout the league season arent able to do it.

As a team we play across the park - why ?

It is the attack and dictating to the opposition from the kick off .we need to get