Nicky Clark

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucks sake did you not see Boyd trying to kick the ball at least nicky gives a defence something to think about. Jee whiz who's next for a doin.

by jove, i'm with you on that score mate

at least nicky can move faster than a drunken tortoise !

tbh i wasn't sure why he was signed in the first place, same with boyd. good guys both of them, but their best playing days are well and truly over

We had little who although wasn't great was easily as good if not better than Clark, Kenny Miller just doesn't seem to have it anymore.

Boyds just not produced the goals we thought he would.

Still have some time for him, and as long as we have no real delivery from wingers or midfield, the lad will always look average, as would any other striker.

The damage that he could have done to us last night if he was playing for QOS is beyond thinking.

Let's face it we were shite as a team, and to single out one player is a bit unfair.

:uk:

I remember when his father played for us and I always liked him ..It was in era when we won nothing or very little .Sandy was a bear but just an average footballer at best ,lucky enough to play for Rangers .His son is a carbon copy of his dad but shorter ,maybe bit quicker .He isn't the answer next year .No question about that .He has to play though as our options are limited for that position for now .

He is a decent player, would benefit from another capable forward beside him.

Against Hearts he spent too much time wide right where the ball was being launched to him. Last night again he was harrying and chasing in wider areas.

As a team we are not creating enough chances, and when we do we 're hoping Clark or Miller have came into the middle from their wide / supporting roles.

I'm sure he'd do a good job and score plenty in an attacking Rangers team which hopefully McCall or whoever can bring us next season.

He is the best we have at the moment but nowhere near the standard we are use to just sums up our present position. He lacks the composure and first touch to be a top quality striker but will have to do for the moment. I would like to see Gallacher given a chance but am not sure what he has done that he is not at the moment given a look in

The lad works hard - and i would like to see him succeed - but its not there at this level. Who else do we have if we were to replace Miller and Clark?

My team from now to the end of the season would be (if possible) - if we can get the players - if not then we need to fit players to the formation

Mcgregor ---Val---Jig----Mohsni---Wallace

Law---Murdoch----Shiels

Vuckic----???

Strange because Clark scored a barrel load for QOTS in his last season at this level he should be standing out.

QotS were in the division below - Nicky's goal spree helped them up into this division.