Nicky Clark

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed on the back of 1 freak season. He lacks so much as a footballer. I think he may have been released at least twice in his career too. Should be nowhere near our team.

I'd like him to come good, but can you seriously see him demonstrating the kind of composure the guys he left behind did, for their first & last goals?

I like Nicky Clark and think he can do a job for us next season. He's young, he has a good work ethic, and he can finish. He needs a strike partner and some creative players behind him.

If he cannae score in this league what chance does he have if we get promoted?

Must be one of the weakest centre forwards I've ever seen,no upper body strength to be able to hold off a

Defender,he should watch vukic in how to get your body in front of a man.runs about like a headless chicken

The amount of times miller screams at him,telling him where to run is unbelievable

If he cannae score in this league what chance does he have if we get promoted?

Kris Boyd got 22 goals for a struggling Kilmarnock last season in the SPFL top-flight and he can't score in the Championship either. The number of goals a player gets doesn't tell the whole story. I can see Clark is working hard trying to make something happen which is more than I can say for most of this squad. Besides, Clark is our top-scorer in the league with 7 goals. If we give him a quality strike partner next season I'm confident he can be an asset to us.

Fucks sake did you not see Boyd trying to kick the ball at least nicky gives a defence something to think about. Jee whiz who's next for a doin.

Regardless, he doesn't give the opposition keeper anything to think about. A fast striker is absolutely useless if he can't score.

I've gave him time, thinking he just needed a decent run of games, but he's useless in front of goals for us. Time to call up Gallagher.

I'd like him to come good, but can you seriously see him demonstrating the kind of composure the guys he left behind did, for their first & last goals?

No mate, never. He just isn't very good and has not developed anything in his game since joining.

Plenty on here were crying out for him to get a start a month or 2 ago. Now he's shite. :lol:

They were obviously wrong.

Kris Boyd got 22 goals for a struggling Kilmarnock last season in the SPFL top-flight and he can't score in the Championship either. The number of goals a player gets doesn't tell the whole story. I can see Clark is working hard trying to make something happen which is more than I can say for most of this squad. Besides, Clark is our top-scorer in the league with 7 goals. If we give him a quality strike partner next season I'm confident he can be an asset to us.

Yes, however, Boyd is also another year older and slower. He grows more useless by the day.

Macleod has scored more goals for us this season than Clark has...

Regardless, he doesn't give the opposition keeper anything to think about. A fast striker is absolutely useless if he can't score.

I've gave him time, thinking he just needed a decent run of games, but he's useless in front of goals for us. Time to call up Gallagher.

I would like to see Gallagher up front he has real potential.

Yes, however, Boyd is also another year older and slower. He grows more useless by the day.

Macleod has scored more goals for us this season than Clark has...

So Boyd was great in the SPFL last year but he can't score in the Championship this year because he's older and slower? There's nothing more to it than that? Nothing to do with a team full of poor players without confidence playing poor quality football I suppose. None of the strikers are doing well.

Yeah MacLeod scored plenty of goals and was a good player. I wish he was still at the club too but he ain't.

What fickle fans we are.

I could understand if he was passing up opportunity after opportunity being put on a plate for him but lets face it we dont create enough chances for any of our strikers. We dont have any decent wingers that put a dangerous ball into the box and our central midfielders do not link play enough or be involved in the final third.

For me Clark should start every week if fit. He is young enough to improve, has undoubted desire and does a lot of unselfish work and running for the team which is more than the likes of fat ass Boyd shows or does.

Nicky Clark is a goal scorer. That is true.

Without deliveries just how many would McCoist have scored.

We need a far better source of balls to the correct places.

Although we have shown in the games against Hibs and Hearts we can hold possession our putting balls into the correct area for strikers is shocking.