***** Official Rangers V's Raith Thread *****

a positive reaction is a must. this is an important time for McCall if he wants to earn his contract. would love to see us put 4 or 5 past Raith.

in any case, 3 points is vital. Hearts have thrown in the towel IMO so I can see Hibs beating them on Sunday

I think if Hibs win we'll be really up against it for 2nd tbh considering we have a harder run in. Need a favour from the jambos tomorrow imo

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get back on track here! Saw in the training pics loads of u20s joined the first team so I'm hoping for a few changes or more of them on the bench.

Bell

Sinnamon McGregor Zal Wallace

Shiels Murdoch Law

Walsh Miller Vuckic

Good selection.

We need to get back on track and I think we will.

Being honest , I think we beat ourselves on Thursday with the wrong attitude. Three wins in a row , and I'm sure some of our team thought they only need show up at Palmerston to get the points.

Let's hope the players use that to their advantage and now realise you have to work for anything you get. I'm sure SMcC will be drumming that in to them and we'll see a response .

They will . 3-1 Gers for me ( we always seem to lose a goal )

In all honesty i think QOTS found the way to beat us. Sit back and get men behind the ball because we don't have the players to break teams down. Then hit us on the counter exploiting our poor defenders and the severe lack of pace in our side.

Again, in English, please???

Ha, come on you don't have to be james bond to work that one out.

Read again with a comma after OK and change didn't for doesn,t,

Was the last book you finished a colouring in one ?

Ha, come on you don't have to be james bond to work that one out.

Read again with a comma after OK and change didn't for doesn,t,

Was the last book you finished a colouring in one ?

Nope,it was a book with words like "buffoon" spelt correctly :moon:

Looks like being a very low attendance tomorrow, really disappointing considering we are fighting for 2nd place and ultimately promotion via the play off's

I thought when the new board came in the fans were going to return ? We haven't managed a full Ibrox yet .

Yep.

And it was in a paragraph that started....................There's this guy on RM called wee Bestie................

Oooh you are awful.

Anyway enough dictionary pudding for oneday.let's concentrate on the subject issue,however,I do

appreciate yourhelp with my spelling and grammar, thirll sertinly be no maw of that.

In all honesty i think QOTS found the way to beat us. Sit back and get men behind the ball because we don't have the players to break teams down. Then hit us on the counter exploiting our poor defenders and the severe lack of pace in our side.

They learned from the last time they played us as gave us hellish time in 2nd half which is why they sat back and hit us on counter with very fast striker.