***** Official Livingston V Rangers Thread *****

cumnockbear

Need 3 points, hopefully go 6 clear of Hibs by the next time they play their next league game. Livi and Dumbarton are a must win 6 points if we are to finish second.

Livi have been playing well of late though, won at the weekend didn't they? Plus a pumping in the Challenge cup final.

Same again, maybe Gallagher in for Miller as I think he deserves a break, if he's fit and happy to play, I'd keep him in the team however.

Sinnamon or Crawford to continue at RB, Sinnamon must be pretty disssapointed by being behind crawford (centre mid), mcgrgeor (centre back), faure (centre back) , foster ( a haddie ) in the pecking order. Hope Stu has at least explained his reasoning behind it. Crawford offered more of what a RB should offer, but Sinnamon would surely offer just as much?

Must win, Vuckcic to score, probably Law too, 3-0 the Gers

Need 3 points, hopefully go 6 clear of Hibs by the next time they play their next league game. Livi and Dumbarton are a must win 6 points if we are to finish second.

Livi have been playing well of late though, won at the weekend didn't they? Plus a pumping in the Challenge cup final.

Same again, maybe Gallagher in for Miller as I think he deserves a break, if he's fit and happy to play, I'd keep him in the team however.

Sinnamon or Crawford to continue at RB, Sinnamon must be pretty disssapointed by being behind crawford (centre mid), mcgrgeor (centre back), faure (centre back) , foster ( a haddie ) in the pecking order. Hope Stu has at least explained his reasoning behind it. Crawford offered more of what a RB should offer, but Sinnamon would surely offer just as much?

Must win, Vuckcic to score, probably Law too, 3-0 the Gers

I think Sinnamon has been out injured, possibly just returned..