Cricket

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Mates got Leeds , I’m still trying to get them 

Its the last piece of the wee mans Christmas that I get us two days of the test v India at Trent Bridge and the 20/20 v Pakistan again at Trent Bridge. Next week is the Window for there. 

Hope you are successful for your Headingley

21 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Its the last piece of the wee mans Christmas that I get us two days of the test v India at Trent Bridge and the 20/20 v Pakistan again at Trent Bridge. Next week is the Window for there. 

Hope you are successful for your Headingley

Sorted 8 of KPs finest. I’m hoping to get a Saturday at one or two others. 

Australia selectors have a big job ahead of them for this Test series. 

Warner and Pucovski injured and Burns looking like he’s not sure which end he’s supposed to be holding.

Looks like they’re gonna open with Joe Burns and Marcus Harris and the Indian seamers must be kicking their lips at that!

19 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Australia selectors have a big job ahead of them for this Test series. 

Warner and Pucovski injured and Burns looking like he’s not sure which end he’s supposed to be holding.

Looks like they’re gonna open with Joe Burns and Marcus Harris and the Indian seamers must be kicking their lips at that!

Was reading today that Khawaja and Shaun Marsh may get selected ahead of them, or they may bump Labuschagne up the order for Cameron Green to come in.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Was reading today that Khawaja and Shaun Marsh may get selected ahead of them, or they may bump Labuschagne up the order for Cameron Green to come in.

Shaun Marsh man :lol: 

I like Marsh more than most, but he just has the international career that never quite dies.

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Also there was a second chance sale for Old Trafford t20, I just managed to pick a couple of tickets up. Got those and @kplfishtank is trying to sort Edgbaston ODI tickets.

Happy with that haul! 

Tickets sorted mate 👍

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

36 all out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no way

I had a feeling you would be all over this 😂😂. Kohli going home after this test probably means a whitewash for India. Hopefully some good games to watch. My mates going to Melbourne to see the Boxing Day game.