Brendan O Hara Petition

eskbankloyal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sit back and do nothing and you get whatever these people decide is good for you(whether you want it or not).

Our values as both British and Protestant are under threat on an almost daily basis , and if we just accept an apology

(which I doubt is in any way sincere) the same thing will happen again and again because we are seen as being weak and slow to react.

Signed the Petition and forwarded the link to both family and friends.

Sit back and do nothing and you get whatever these people decide is good for you(whether you want it or not).

Our values as both British and Protestant are under threat on an almost daily basis , and if we just accept an apology

(which I doubt is in any way sincere) the same thing will happen again and again because we are seen as being weak and slow to react.

When was the last time you were at church?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen this bigot on Stv News down at the Westminster parliament . How the fuck has he not been sacked ???

Quite simply because h** is somehow deemed permissible and acceptable in this country whilst anything that offends the petted lip brigade of state aid fc is actionable and leads to prosecution.

Questions need to be answered at the highest level as to why fenian is deemed so bad when they quite happily use it to describe themselves in song and in banners whilst i have yet to meet a bear who describes themself a h**.

This is one issue where, if we dropped the apathy, we could really make a statement by getting this cretin sacked.

I'm not a Chris Graham fan but compare how he was treated with this prick.

When is the fight back really going to start?

Quite simply because h** is somehow deemed permissible and acceptable in this country whilst anything that offends the petted lip brigade of state aid fc is actionable and leads to prosecution.

Questions need to be answered at the highest level as to why fenian is deemed so bad when they quite happily use it to describe themselves in song and in banners whilst i have yet to meet a bear who describes themself a h**.

This is one issue where, if we dropped the apathy, we could really make a statement by getting this cretin sacked.

I'm not a Chris Graham fan but compare how he was treated with this prick.

When is the fight back really going to start?

Just rise above it mate!

I've just seen this bigot on Stv News down at the Westminster parliament . How the fuck has he not been sacked ???

I saw that on TV today, the Rhat want's on them all party committee that deals with TV and Sport. BBC Scotland could be in for a major shake-up then, O'Hara thinks there is not enough SNP/SinnFein sympathisers there.

Just rise above it mate!

Not so long ago I would have agreed but our silence on matters has led us to a dark place.

I have always believed that sticks and stones break your bones but words never hurt you but we have a situation where a Rangers fan is in HM prison for using the word fenian whilst one of their lot is in HM Parliament despite tweeting about h***.

He would have been sacked, and rightly so, if he had tweeted about a derogatory word to describe Catholics, Pakistanis, Chinese or blacks but it is somehow deemed ok to denigrate us.

If it was not such a big deal why did he apologise? If you do nothing wrong there is no need to apologise.

This man is not fit to be an MP and it is ironic that the party who celebrate Scotland as a country of many cultures and are the champions of anti-hate legislation have no issue with this cretin.

The Rangers fan in jail could have been anyone of us who has sung the Billy Boys over the Years

Not so long ago I would have agreed but our silence on matters has led us to a dark place.

I have always believed that sticks and stones break your bones but words never hurt you but we have a situation where a Rangers fan is in HM prison for using the word fenian whilst one of their lot is in HM Parliament despite tweeting about H***.

He would have been sacked, and rightly so, if he had tweeted about a derogatory word to describe Catholics, Pakistanis, Chinese or blacks but it is somehow deemed ok to denigrate us.

If it was not such a big deal why did he apologise? If you do nothing wrong there is no need to apologise.

This man is not fit to be an MP and it is ironic that the party who celebrate Scotland as a country of many cultures and are the champions of anti-hate legislation have no issue with this cretin.

The Rangers fan in jail could have been anyone of us who has sung the Billy Boys over the Years

I was being sarcastic mate - agree with you 100%!

Too true. That's exactly why I tip my hat to the anti-austerity protesters in London. It's about time people got off their arses and fought back.

funny this petition considering the amount of times iv seen taig,tim and fenian on this forum .... its shit like this that makes me despair at what football fans have become, running to tell the teacher when the boy says something mean

Considering the size of their recent victory, coupled with the referendum, they will be a despised force in Westminster. All dirt found on them should be passed to the offices of the PM, the Labour Party leader and the English media, all of whom would be more than glad to publicly discredit them

Considering the size of their recent victory, coupled with the referendum, they will be a despised force in Westminster. All dirt found on them should be passed to the offices of the PM, the Labour Party leader and the English media, all of whom would be more than glad to publicly discredit them

people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones .....

Read the article about Mhairi Black saying that she "fucking hated C****c" in the Daily Rebel and the quotes from MP's and public officials to get her sacked from the SNP was frightening, even wanting her to be charged. Now we have an actual sectarian slur and the silence is deafening!

Regimental Blues has been getting targeted from republican scumbags for a good while now, I know the guy that started it has had several threats made against him, and the police have always been there in force whenever they have been out on parade or demonstration.

the big bad sectarian protestant label is attached to us

sureley the fact that that the rb v

can't march because of the trouble it will cause from the rc community makes it unpoliceable highlights the true sectarian element in our society as being rc and not protestant

the public perception of sectarianism in this country being a protestant problem disgusts me,

a few years ago I lost the rag while listening to the news,it stated that 60% of sectarian offences are made by protestants,this makes it look like that protestants cause more trouble and was accentuated in the report

but simple arithmetic tells you that pro rata ,given that less than 20% of the country is rc ,says that rc are twice as likely to commit sectarian offences as protestants