Floyd Vs Manny

Kell Brook needs to start fighting decent opponents so he can a try and get a shot at Mayweather or Pacquioa

Kell Brook genuinely means the square root of fuck all to the top tier.

You're now either swing Mayweather/Pacman II or Mayweather/Khan...that's the only options.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Malignaggi as a commentator and analyst.

Jim Watt is a pretty bad commentator though. Many a fight I've had to turn it down due to Watt talking absolute mince. He's terrible for making his mind up early about fighters, and talking himself into thinking that is what is happening in the fight!

Agree with this , think he can be a terrible scorer especially if as you say if he's made up .

Yeah he did, but.... it was a pretty easy fight to score. Only 3 or 4 rounds that could have any debate in them.

As the old saying goes.... a broken clock is right twice a day. Jim Watt gets a hell of a lot wrong, and always pro house fighter, unless he is being well outclassed.

Jim Watt & the Sky team are a joke, they do this all the time, they pick a guy inside 2 rounds then become ridiculously bias thereafter. I can tell you Jim's Scorecard fora 12 round fight after the first 6 minutes.

The Floyd-Pac fight was a close fight, reminded me of Pac vs Bradley actually which was really controversial, but the Sky team gave the perception it wasn't close. Mayweather succeed in doing a whole lot of nothing yet in typical Floyd fashion get's those inactive minutes by default on the cards.