One Scotland. Many Cultures & 2 Tier "justice"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be voting SNP to hopefully get more powers for Scotland. I'm impressed with Nicola Sturgeon, and I certainly don't trust Labour to deliver on further devolution.

I think the anti-sectarian legislation is flawed, but it isn't my top priority. Basically I trust the police and the judges to get it right - to distinguish between banter, and actual religious hatred and intimidation.

To be honest, I give the SNP some respect in attempting to address a problem knowing that it would cost them votes from some of the knuckle draggers in society - on both sides.

But it should have been handled under breach of the peace laws.

I'll be voting SNP to hopefully get more powers for Scotland. I'm impressed with Nicola Sturgeon, and I certainly don't trust Labour to deliver on further devolution.

I think the anti-sectarian legislation is flawed, but it isn't my top priority. Basically I trust the police and the judges to get it right - to distinguish between banter, and actual religious hatred and intimidation.

To be honest, I give the SNP some respect in attempting to address a problem knowing that it would cost them votes from some of the knuckle draggers in society - on both sides.

So its a vote for another gaggle of arseholes who think they can make laws that don't apply to them? Please explain to me how that falls under their fairness and accountability rhetoric?

Wouldn't worry, most of the 'knuckle draggers' appear to have stayed loyal to your party of choice.

When I see the antics of some of Ms Fishy's followers I'm reminded of those other card carrying fanatics of Mr Hitler's party.

And the people who seen that coming long before it was blatantly obvious were ridiculed and told to "stop overreacting".

Northern Ireland is not worse. In Norn iron yes we have constant issues with anti British haters / Irish republicanism etc but we fight back. We have people, parties and groups who actively and vociferously challenge all forms of anti British sectarianism.

The thing that astounds me with Scotland is that you just seem to accept living in the anti British, anti Protestant, anti Rangers cesspit and allow it to continue virtually unopposed?

That would never ever happen in Northern Ireland.

We are a shower of pussies in this Country mate

Hate speech :lol: :lol:

Fucking sad tit for tat shite

If I could have pointed at one person to vote for that candidate in that area then you would be very high on the list. Still, you have your own rights to vote for who you want, just think about the direction you want this country to go in and how it's population are treated.

Hate speech :lol: :lol:

Fucking sad tit for tat shite

http://nilbymouth.org/resources/history/

Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “h**” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)

Have a look at yourself BP9, you are now attempting to minimise sectarian hate speech against our club as "tit for tat shite"

Thats an all time low - even for you.

Seeing into the future the "I am not thinking of another referendum next year" will turn into a "Mandate by the people to hold another referendum". She almost stated that on TV if enough people vote in that shower of shit, another year of saying fuck off to the SNP mobsters to look forward too.

quoting nil by mouth ? Sad

both sides are sad with this tit for tat shite - the laws an ass - but then there are lots of bad laws - but this getting mortally offended over h**) or Fenian) is pathetic

Im sad for quoting the anti-sectarian charity ?

Where is the tit for tat aspect when Scott Lamont is currenty serving a 4 month sentence and O'Hara is standing for election as an MP ?

Class sizes of 25 or less, broken promise.

Free childcare, they can't afford it and the infrastructure isn't there even if they could, broken promise.

Fostering a hatred against anything that doesn't comply with there twisted idea of what being Scottish is.

Aye there doing a great job.

Class sizes of 25 or less, broken promise.

Free childcare, they can't afford it and the infrastructure isn't there even if they could, broken promise.

Fostering a hatred against anything that doesn't comply with there twisted idea of what being Scottish is.

Aye there doing a great job.

The list Heathen fish boy quoted has 100, your not even close to trying :P

So its a vote for another gaggle of arseholes who think they can make laws that don't apply to them? Please explain to me how that falls under their fairness and accountability rhetoric?

I think the laws should apply equally to everyone. This law I think should be abolished. But I actually looked up what this guy said expecting it to be something outrageous.

Turns out to be a remark he made on a celtic forum 7 or 8 years ago.

"For those worried about the fee (Scott Brown), think of it as £3.5million for the player and £1million to shove it up the h***. A great piece of business!"

I understand Nil By Mouth now see the word as a sectarian term. Fair enough if the word has came to mean that. Personally I never took it as such.

He has apologised and said he didn't mean it in any sectarian way, and going by the context, I believe him.

I'm not going to vote against him merely for being a celtic fan having a go at us on a celtic forum. Not important to me when it comes to politics.

That would be as idiotic as those who won't vote Labour because of that photo of Jim Murphy fawning over the pope.

I think the laws should apply equally to everyone. This law I think should be abolished. But I actually looked up what this guy said expecting it to be something outrageous.

Turns out to be a remark he made on a celtic forum 7 or 8 years ago.

"For those worried about the fee (Scott Brown), think of it as £3.5million for the player and £1million to shove it up the H***. A great piece of business!"

I understand Nil By Mouth now see the word as a sectarian term. Fair enough if the word has came to mean that. Personally I never took it as such.

He has apologised and said he didn't mean it in any sectarian way, and going by the context, I believe him.

I'm not going to vote against him merely for being a celtic fan having a go at us on a celtic forum. Not important to me when it comes to politics.

That would be as idiotic as those who won't vote Labour because of that photo of Jim Murphy fawning over the pope.

You're missing the point. If I posted something similar, even on here, and it was reported to the Police I would get the jail. End of discussion mate.