Should We Pull Out The Playoffs?

With the QOS game fast approaching we as a club need to make a decision?

Should we just send out the tickets to season ticket holders and hold on to all the monies raised until they pays us our tv money?

Get the games transferred to Hampden and tell the fans to boycott?

Keep it at Ibrox and tell the fans to boycott?

Or just pull out all togeather.

We as a club need to stand our ground, another season in the championship? So what,

Let them explain to bt sport and other sponsers why we are no longer involved.

QOS, Falkirk, Hibs and Morherwell will be lucky to get 50,000 fans over all the ties never mind just one leg.

But one thing I do not want is the club backing down yet again, time to tell our enemies, charity begins at home and the days of the blue pound are well and truly over.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck off, folk go on about how the SPFL Clubs hate Rangers more then they love their own Clubs, now our fans are saying we should sacrifice our ourselves to fuck them over? Boak.

Simply ley season ticket holders in for free and charge non season ticket holders. Keep the 50% from non season ticket holders until they agree to give us tv money , if they don't agree to give us tv money then don't let bt sports brodcast.

Maybe a bit extreme but not as extreme as giving up on promotion. We need to stop bending over for the spfl and sfa

We are in the playoffs because we couldn't win the league - and Hibs and Hearts were both finished above us. I dont see pulling out as "standing our ground" - I would see it as a petulant child throwing the toys out the pram because it didn't get its own way - and thats how it would appear to the world.

No thanks

We are The Rangers from Glasgow and pulling out of a competition is not in our DNA. We will play and strive to win the objective of getting to the top flight on the park.

No.

We play the spfl at their own game and find ways to beat them at their own game. I've given ideas on another thread to charge all fans £1 but then sell products separate to the entry fee which would bring money into the club.

And we fill the stadium and play 3 bloody crucial games which get us into the top league again.

Then the real fun would begin...........

The SPFL would sure be gutted if we withdrew and stayed down another year.

Depriving ourselves of promotion, cash, euro football etc while incurring another huge loss would sure show them. Its not like we need the cash as weve got kings 30m.

Peter Liewell would declare a month of mourning at the thought.

With the QOS game fast approaching we as a club need to make a decision?

Should we just send out the tickets to season ticket holders and hold on to all the monies raised until they pays us our tv money?

Get the games transferred to Hampden and tell the fans to boycott?

Keep it at Ibrox and tell the fans to boycott?

Or just pull out all togeather.

We as a club need to stand our ground, another season in the championship? So what,

Let them explain to bt sport and other sponsers why we are no longer involved.

QOS, Falkirk, Hibs and Morherwell will be lucky to get 50,000 fans over all the ties never mind just one leg.

But one thing I do not want is the club backing down yet again, time to tell our enemies, charity begins at home and the days of the blue pound are well and truly over.

What colour is the sky on your planet? Did you seriously suggest that we pull-out of the play offs? I have not heard a more ridiculous comment on this forum, and there have been some crackers.

You, sir, need help.