• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worse thought of the month.

Can't pull out. Contracted. We would get sued FFS!

TV is contracted too. Can't tell them to eff off.

Just play the games and get it over with. Be over with anyway as QOS will play us off the park again. :mad:

They need our money, end off.

And we have enough problems to deal with without adding to them.

If not happy, only option is to not turn up and pay. Doesn't help the team but won't hinder it either.

We have had great crowds, fully supporting the team, and still got humped.

The players have to up their game in all departments to get through the play offs, with or without a full house.

I'll be there hopefully to see them succeed, if I have to pay, then I have to pay.

SPFL will fook us anyway if they don't get their money. We can hold money back, they can hold TV money back.

tit for tat really. I reckon our TV money is not much anyway. We could hold back gate money until argument reaches it's conclusion.

But I fear we will be the losers in the long run.

Contracts are contracts, unless the SPFL like you. We are not liked, they do not care.

Should start banning cunts for making suggestions like this.

? What because you don't have a set? This coming from a non season ticket holder.

Buy a book next season and start supporting your club would be a good start.

Fucking nonsense thread, where's admin when you need them.

Pointless, what standing up for ourselves, no wonder we get fucked over, time we as a support grew a set.

One thing about the tarrier support, they take no shit, us? Well just look at the gutless posts? they'll do this? They'll do that?

Time to stand up and be counted.

? What because you don't have a set

Question mark generally goes at the end of the question mate.

And because ridiculous suggestions like these are usually made by guys who let their own bitterness towards other clubs and organisations cloud their judgement as to how these actions could impact our own club.

Pointless, what standing up for ourselves, no wonder we get fucked over, time we as a support grew a set.

One thing about the tarrier support, they take no shit, us? Well just look at the gutless posts? they'll do this? They'll do that?

Time to stand up and be counted.

Despite their love of crying when have the tarries ever pulled out of a competition?

It's not that we shouldn't stand up for ourselves it's just that your suggestion is lunacy

Despite their love of crying when have the tarries ever pulled out of a competition?

It's not that we shouldn't stand up for ourselves it's just that your suggestion is lunacy

To be fair , they did give that end of season tour in japan a miss a few years back ...

With the QOS game fast approaching we as a club need to make a decision?

Should we just send out the tickets to season ticket holders and hold on to all the monies raised until they pays us our tv money?

Get the games transferred to Hampden and tell the fans to boycott?

Keep it at Ibrox and tell the fans to boycott?

Or just pull out all togeather.

We as a club need to stand our ground, another season in the championship? So what,

Let them explain to bt sport and other sponsers why we are no longer involved.

QOS, Falkirk, Hibs and Morherwell will be lucky to get 50,000 fans over all the ties never mind just one leg.

But one thing I do not want is the club backing down yet again, time to tell our enemies, charity begins at home and the days of the blue pound are well and truly over.

King and potless cant fund another season in the championship, we must go up or the enemy will make it to 10 in a row

Question mark generally goes at the end of the question mate.

And because ridiculous suggestions like these are usually made by guys who let their own bitterness towards other clubs and organisations cloud their judgement as to how these actions could impact our own club.

Nothing to do with that, we are not their cash cow, but with fans like you I'm afraid we will be for a good while yet.

Are you not board eh this journey am sick of it we should be playing the likes of Aberdeen n Celtic not Raith rovers n QOTS..

That leagues the only one that matters.. We need back there asap

And at any costs? Me I never get sick of watching Rangers, no matter the opposition.

Nothing to do with that, we are not their cash cow, but with fans like you I'm afraid we will be for a good while yet.

Fans like me? You mean fans that want to win games and get promotion to the top league? You're right mate guys like me have no place supporting a football club.

Running away from games and starving the club of money and possibly even a competition to play in is the way forward.

In a fee years when were back in Europe, should we qualify for the CL we should refuse to play in Europe or lose games on purpose so that the SFAs coefficient doesnt go up.

Fans like me? You mean fans that want to win games and get promotion to the top league? You're right mate guys like me have no place supporting a football club.

Running away from games and starving the club of money and possibly even a competition to play in is the way forward.

You need a season book first, Or you still the odd game man at Ibrox.

In a fee years when were back in Europe, should we qualify for the CL we should refuse to play in Europe or lose games on purpose so that the SFAs coefficient doesnt go up.

Champions league??? Long long way off that, yes win the spfl, but the qualifiers we will struggle in