Should We Pull Out The Playoffs?

And you know this how??? Facts please, not the usual hearsay.

We owe Ashley £5 million, the 3 Bears will be owed £4.5 million by the end of May and a loss of £10- £15 million predicted for another season in the championship....I make that around £25 million down next May

How do you think your boys are going to fund that?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing to do with that, we are not their cash cow, but with fans like you I'm afraid we will be for a good while yet.

Fans who want the Club to win more than they want to fuck over the SPL? Aye were doomed with fans like that.

If we dont get promoted ill happily watch us in Championship next year. But anyone who HOPES we go down just to screw the SFA can fuck off.

Some on here are more Anti-celtic than they are Pro Rangers and its pathetic

And at any costs? Me I never get sick of watching Rangers, no matter the opposition.

You can't say you have the same motivation to go and watch Rangers v Dumbarton instead of Rangers v the sheep.. That would be lies

Fans like me? You mean fans that want to win games and get promotion to the top league? You're right mate guys like me have no place supporting a football club.

Running away from games and starving the club of money and possibly even a competition to play in is the way forward.

Lets be honest Copland bear has a history of starving the club of money

Pointless, what standing up for ourselves, no wonder we get fucked over, time we as a support grew a set.

One thing about the tarrier support, they take no shit, us? Well just look at the gutless posts? they'll do this? They'll do that?

Time to stand up and be counted.

So shooting yourself in the foot is showing them is it.

We owe Ashley £5 million, the 3 Bears will be owed £4.5 million by the end of May and a loss of £10- £15 million predicted for another season in the championship....I make that around £25 million down next May

How do you think your boys are going to fund that?

A share issue

Champions league??? Long long way off that, yes win the spfl, but the qualifiers we will struggle in

I was being sarcastic. Tried to post something as ridiculous as OP

So shooting yourself in the foot is showing them is it.

Shooting yourself in the foot? They stabbed us in the back ffs and you want to roll over and line their pockets? No wonder scottish football laughs at us and takes the piss.

Shooting yourself in the foot? They stabbed us in the back ffs and you want to roll over and line their pockets? No wonder scottish football laughs at us and takes the piss.

You want to tell me how not playing in the playoffs shows them.

In fact don't bother it will just be more nonsense.

Get to as many games as I can due to work and other circumstances but I don't see how that's relevant to your ridiculous suggestion. Seems like a petulant dig because this thread hasn't gone how you'd hoped.

You can still buy one ffs,, I have 2 and rent one out, I bought shares etc etc, I have put a good few grand into us since admin and I do not want to give these cunts one penny more than we have too.

Why not refuse to play in division 3?? They took the piss even more then why act now when it will be the same result

Who cares what Scottish football fans think?

Weve laughed and taken the piss out them forever bbecause theyre shite do you think they will take the piss any less because we chuck the playoffs? Well be the ones laughing when were back on top

Support your club and fuck everyone else.

You want to tell me how not playing in the playoffs shows them.

In fact don't bother it will just be more nonsense.

They need us more than we need them. Some fans don't have the same fight as 3 years ago it seems, let's go up at any cost seems to be the answer amounts the few on here

Who cares what Scottish football fans think?

Weve laughed and taken the piss out them forever bbecause theyre shite do you think they will take the piss any less because we chuck the playoffs? Well be the ones laughing when were back on top

Support your club and fuck everyone else.

Back on top while lining their pockets. how does that work?

This is a forum and therefore open to opinion and debate. However I would always suggest a level of caution prior to anything being released into the either, even if that's just reading out loud your thoughts to measure any potential stupidity levels!

So, short answer to your question, NO!

Back on top while lining their pockets. how does that work?

Aye we should just burn Ibrox to thr ground and watch Rugby so as not to fund other clubs.

Get a grip you loony tune

They need us more than we need them. Some fans don't have the same fight as 3 years ago it seems, let's go up at any cost seems to be the answer amounts the few on here

So why play in Div3 then, why not tell them to fuck off back then. We could play first team against the U20's every second week at Ibrox at least we would win something then.

Fans who want the Club to win more than they want to fuck over the SPL? Aye were doomed with fans like that.

If we dont get promoted ill happily watch us in Championship next year. But anyone who HOPES we go down just to screw the SFA can fuck off.

Some on here are more Anti-celtic than they are Pro Rangers and its pathetic

Nothing to do with the sfa, it's the spfl

So why play in Div3 then, why not tell them to fuck off back then. We could play first team against the U20's every second week at Ibrox at least we would win something then.

This. Our own league, Rangers vs Rangers reserves every week so we only fund Rangers. Then well win the league and get it right up the Rangers!