Should We Pull Out The Playoffs?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So why play in Div3 then, why not tell them to fuck off back then. We could play first team against the U20's every second week at Ibrox at least we would win something then.

I would have, I would have stopped the league starting and got every cunt chucked out of Europe, I would have took them all the way regarding the five way agreement, they have screwed us ever since and will continue to do so until we fight back.

I would have, I would have stopped the league starting and got every cunt chucked out of Europe, I would have took them all the way regarding ypthe five way agreement as they have screwed us ever since.

There you have it. Youd rather us die along with them

Die? Who said die? We had legal rights but charlie just wanted to screw us over also, so would have signed anything including the 5 way agreement.

McCoist stormed out and told Green what would happen if he signed it? So he needed our money, that is the only reason Green never signed it.

I would have, I would have stopped the league starting and got every cunt chucked out of Europe, I would have took them all the way regarding the five way agreement, they have screwed us ever since and will continue to do so until we fight back.

Dark room some whale music for a good hour will see you fine.

OP is the kind of person who gets more joy when the tims lose than when Rangers win.

I want us promoted so we can start looking to win things, couldn't care less about other clubs.

I certainly wouldnt put the demise of other clubs before the future of Rangers like OP wants. Disgraceful

Taig like???

Yes. Like taigs who hate us more than they love their own club. U hate the SPFL more than you care about Rangers

You can still buy one ffs,, I have 2 and rent one out, I bought shares etc etc, I have put a good few grand into us since admin and I do not want to give these cunts one penny more than we have too.

You've just proved my point. Hatred for others clouding your judgement. It's not about "these cunts" it's about Rangers and not getting promoted harms us.

what's that to do with it they wanted titles in return for our license why not tell them at that point to ram it?

Die, why would we have died? We had legal rights which they ignored. Charlie sold us all down the river and set the precedent with tv deals etc sc

Would I? You going Saturday? I am.

Die, why would we have died? We had legal rights which they ignored. Charlie sold us all down the river and set the precedent with tv deals etc sc Would I? You going Saturday? I am.

Then you are a hypocrite. And a nutter clearly.

Ill be going to the home games. Not away games, you know why? Because i dont want to fund them either. But im not as bitter and taig like that I want us to purposely fuck ourselves over just to screw them.

You want to support Rangers but you want to hurt the SPFL more, which is just backwards and is exactly what weve been ripping other clubs for.

Yes. Like taigs who hate us more than they love their own club. U hate the SPFL more than you care about Rangers

Do I? Do you know me? father born and breed in Bridgeton all his days.. Followed the Bears since 79, was at the aberdeen league cup final and the 3 scottish cup finals that year against Hibs. Followed us through the Greig years when we were really poor to Wallce return then Souness.

What about you? You just appear with the other 25,000 when Souness took over???

And I also bought 5k or 10 blocks as it was in shares instead of a kitchen. Is that taig like enough for you.

Then you are a hypocrite. And a nutter clearly.

Ill be going to the home games. Not away games, you know why? Because i dont want to fund them either. But im not as bitter and taig like that I want us to purposely fuck ourselves over just to screw them.

You want to support Rangers but you want to hurt the SPFL more, which is just backwards and is exactly what weve been ripping other clubs for.

I usually don't go because of my health, but a few of the lads are away over the water marching season, so I am driving a couple of the lads down.

You see unlike you I can get tickets.

Do I? Do you know me? father born and breed in Bridgeton all his days.. Followed the Bears since 79, was at the aberdeen league cup final and the 3 scottish cup finals that year against Hibs. Followed us through the Greig years when we were really poor to Wallce return then Souness.

What about you? You just appear with the other 25,000 when Souness took over???

And I also bought 5k or 10 blocks as it was in shares instead of a kitchen. Is that taig like enough for you.

Not staunch enough mate, you need to have a dog called Billy and a budgie called Flute before all the other stuff kicks in. :)

I usually don't go because of my health, but a few of the lads are away over the water marching season, so I am driving a couple of the lads down.

I have a ST you clown.

Stop trying to act like Mr Staunch when youve just suggested we either pull out or throw away the chance of getting into the SPFL just to harm other clubs.

Thats exactly what the SPFL clubs did to us and we slated their fans for it. You claim you hate everyone laughing at us yet want to turn us into the laughing stock of world football

Theres already one shower of easily offended gloryhunters in this city we dont need to act like them.

Why do you revert to the "I'm more of a fan than you" patter whenever someone makes a point that gets the better of yours?

If I were OP id probably just start again on here with a new name to save from the embarrassment.

First claims that we should sacrifice ourselves to screw over others.

Then gets told by virtually everyone how ridiclous that is,

proceeds to tell us how staunch he is.

Usual script.

If I were OP id probably just start again on here with a new name to save from the embarrassment.

First claims that we should sacrifice ourselves to screw over others.

Then gets told by virtually everyone how ridiclous that is,

proceeds to tell us how staunch he is.

Usual script.

if you were me? We know you would just over and give them what they want