Should We Pull Out The Playoffs?

If I were OP id probably just start again on here with a new name to save from the embarrassment.

First claims that we should sacrifice ourselves to screw over others.

Then gets told by virtually everyone how ridiclous that is,

proceeds to tell us how staunch he is.

Usual script.

if you were me? We know you would just over and give them what they want

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

instead of them throwing us out of Scottish football altogether he's right

away you go pal. No one was ever throwing us out, imagine they did? Whyte was a banned director ffs and should never have owned us, we would have wiped the floor with them in court. No one was ever getting thrown out as our game would have been finished north the border.

away you go pal. No one was ever throwing us out, imagine they did? Whyte was a banned director ffs and should never have owned us, we would have wiped the floor with them in court. No one was ever getting thrown out as our game would have been finished north the border.

imagine they did where do we go then??

I usually don't go because of my health, but a few of the lads are away over the water marching season, so I am driving a couple of the lads down.

You see unlike you I can get tickets.

Why would you undo you whole well constructed point with pish like " you see unlike you I can get tickets" that doesnt make you a better fan than anyone else by rubbing peoples noses that may have been to all games but couldnt get one for Saturday.

I could get tickets every week for hospitality home and away but dont as i but prefer my Govan front seat that I have been sitting in for over 30 years but that doesnt make me a better fan than anyone else.

With the QOS game fast approaching we as a club need to make a decision?

Should we just send out the tickets to season ticket holders and hold on to all the monies raised until they pays us our tv money?

Get the games transferred to Hampden and tell the fans to boycott?

Keep it at Ibrox and tell the fans to boycott?

Or just pull out all togeather.

We as a club need to stand our ground, another season in the championship? So what,

Let them explain to bt sport and other sponsers why we are no longer involved.

QOS, Falkirk, Hibs and Morherwell will be lucky to get 50,000 fans over all the ties never mind just one leg.

But one thing I do not want is the club backing down yet again, time to tell our enemies, charity begins at home and the days of the blue pound are well and truly over.

:mutley:

Why would you undo you whole well constructed point with pish like " you see unlike you I can get tickets" that doesnt make you a better fan than anyone else by rubbing peoples noses that may have been to all games but couldnt get one for Saturday.

I could get tickets every week for hospitality home and away but dont as i but prefer my Govan front seat that I have been sitting in for over 30 years but that doesnt make me a better fan than anyone else.

because he said it was taig like, there was no need for that kind of language. I just feel as a club we must finally stand up for ourselves. They will still get 25,000 paying say 20 quid adults , 10 for kids. They are just wanting qs much off us as possible. Me I would have bought 20 quid of rising star tickets, never buy them but it going to the club. I am no better than any other fan but i have been there through thick and thin. Saw a good team just fail to win the treble under Greig then it was awful for a few seasons, Wallace it improved under but we were still nowhere near the top That's why I took offence to the taig like pish and I apologise if it offended you.

Fucking nonsense thread, where's admin when you need them.

I am here :)

You don't agree with his suggestion, neither do I. He is still entitled to ask the question though.

No intentions of locking up threads like this. The responses from the people in the thread tell the OP everything he needs to know about the feelings of the site towards his idea :D

What does you being able to get tickets have to do with me saying your attitude was similar to the taigs? Your all over the place here. Partly due to the fact youve realised youve made a tit of yourself.

And its a tad ironic that you PM me greeting about being called a taig (for the record, i never called you a taig, just said youre acting like one) and then start calling people "knob jockey" just because theyve pointed out how daft your OP is.

What does you being able to get tickets have to do with me saying your attitude was similar to the taigs? Your all over the place here. Partly due to the fact youve realised youve made a tit of yourself.

And its a tad ironic that you PM me greeting about being called a taig (for the record, i never called you a taig, just said youre acting like one) and then start calling people "knob jockey" just because theyve pointed out how daft your OP is.

and you don't see that as insulting? Why even mention those cunts if you did not wNt a response ?

and you don't see that as insulting? Why even mention those cunts if you did not wNt a response ?

I am here :)

You don't agree with his suggestion, neither do I. He is still entitled to ask the question though.

No intentions of locking up threads like this. The responses from the people in the thread tell the OP everything he needs to know about the feelings of the sane towards his idea :D

Fixed that wee typo for you Gogzy.

Wills1690, I only asked the question what do you think the club should do, or do you want to continue to be their bitches? They have taken enough from us, look at the bloody tv deal in the lower leagues, the fucked us over. We were on as much if not more than anyone, with greater viewing figures and they gave us pennies compared to the Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs etc, they only got the deal because of us and if it's 25 quid a ticket and we manage to get to motherwell then that's 37.50 quid per fan they will rake in..

So what do you suggest we do, they will not allow us to charge 10 or 15 per head, they want as much as they can screw out us as possible and that's just wrong.