Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Well dont sing songs praising this oppressive state then...pure hypocricy

This song singing is a peculiar thing not to be taken too seriously. After all god save the queen contains verse 6 about crushing the rebellious Scots & flower of Scotland is about, well we all know what it's about. I sing them both quite happily. That's what makes us human. Paradox.

If your a SNP voter it just means your not even true to your own beliefs. Plastic basically

See you're bringing politics in to football.

Segregate it and you would probably not be as much a moron.

However, I doubt it...

Whoever they want to or their conscience allows them too would be my answer.

I voted Conservative - but I've no issue with anyone else voting for whoever they like.

Your political or religious beliefs should have no bearing on your ability to support the team.

This song singing is a peculiar thing not to be taken too seriously. After all god save the queen contains verse 6 about crushing the rebellious Scots & flower of Scotland is about, well we all know what it's about. I sing them both quite happily. That's what makes us human. Paradox.

Rebellious Scots should be crushed, not saying all Scots should be crushed, just the rebellious ones, I can't see a problem with it.

Skinnymate .Imagine bragging about that though .So sad

He's hardly bragging, mate. He's just saying, and it's pretty relevant in this thread.

So what.

I looked at each parties manifesto, made my decision and have just put my X on the ballot paper (not SNP).

I accept everyone else's right to do the same.

New right Tories dont represent me.

Labour in Glasgow doesn't represent me

The Nats certainly dont represent me.

As a working class, unionist Protestant who does?

Voted Labour purely tactically to stop the SNP.

Shiney face will be outside no 10 tomorrow thanking the SNP vote for guaranteeing his re-election.