Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Rebellious Scots should be crushed, not saying all Scots should be crushed, just the rebellious ones, I can't see a problem with it.

Indeed, except that though most people think it was used by the Hanoverian monarch, it was sung by the Jacobites. Acid rain will fall

I voted Conservative - but I've no issue with anyone else voting for whoever they like.

Your political or religious beliefs should have no bearing on your ability to support the team.

I couldnt vote Labour in my area as she is a rabid, the ukip guys middle name is Oluf which is a German name that made me laugh.

"Quintessential means the very essence, something in its purest form. And the thing about Rangers, it is based in Scotland, but first and foremost it is a British club. A lot of fans come over from Northern Ireland to support, and a lot of English fans, too. Like Barcelona, it is mas que un club [more than a club]: it stands for something in society. It embraces the whole concept of the union of the United Kingdom, and if you go to Ibrox you'll see the union flag is the one flying highest above the stadium."

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

Mr Struth will be turning in his grave.

The 79 Group are running the show for the Natz, anyone who has any doubts about their agenda should do some homework on this group.

You should've voted for who you wanted. What was best for you and your family. Not your football team or what so called über fans tell you too. ( my iphone automatically put those 2 dots above the u of über! Clever eh)

Also SNP still wanted to retain the Monarchy if we were independent

What do SNP voters do when everyone sings GSTQ or Rule Britannia at Ibrox?

Voting snp doesn't automatically make you a separatist or unable to be proud of being both Scottish and British.

Labour gave up on the working class, the Tories are irrelevant in Scotland and the lib dems screwed themselves last time.

Means snp are going to romp it up here and tbd they're the only ones that seem to care up here.

Voting snp doesn't automatically make you a separatist or unable to be proud of being both Scottish and British.

Labour gave up on the working class, the Tories are irrelevant in Scotland and the lib dems screwed themselves last time.

Means snp are going to romp it up here and tbd they're the only ones that seem to care up here.

SNP don't give a fuck about the Protestant faith.

Hi Dougie,

Can you confirm if you voted SNP or not? I don't want to report you for nothing.

This is a Rangers forum after all.

"Voting SNP doesn't automatically make you a separatist or make you unable to be proud of being British ?"

So you would vote to leave Britain, although you are proud to be British.

Wow. Think you may have a few contradictions there mate. Sounds like you're backing the wrong party or the wrong policies.

Its a "NATIONAL" party. Their whole aim is for separation and Independance. That's what they are based on.

It's not their only policy though. It's my opinion they are the best placed to get the best for my constituency. Voting snp in the general election isn't the same as voting yes.