Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Interested to know who you think Rangers fans 'should' be voting for?

I think a sane person should be voting anything other than the SNP. however as the vote for any other anti SNP party will be diluted five times it is more likely they get in by default.

As for a Rangers fans view on who they should vote for, I would say that is always their choice but I find it hard to vote for a party with no apparent direction apart from promise the earth and have to deliver nothing. In fact the Wicked Witch of the North said yesterday on TV (maybe the day before) that the SNP would do "something that had never been achieved before, an SNP victory in an election". She needs to revisit her figures, the country has over 600 seats and she may get 50.

For a previous point I have made, if the SNP are going to go down to fight only for Scotland then the English votes for English laws is just, in which case it will not suit the labour party who are going to be the most damaged out of this election.

The only time I had to even mention my support as a Rangers supporter was to directly answer your question, but I sure as hell know I have looked into the lay of the land and it stinks with Yellow all over it (a fitting colour ironically).

You missed the bit then where I said I find it inexplicable that anyone would vote for them?

For a horses head you have a lot of wisdom ;)

Yeah I did, was in the middle of a developing rant and yours was the first missed target. hell I am semi sober now, just wait until later and I am pure dead fucked.

Or how about I think of the £7.5Bil fiscal deficit that is in their current plans that cannot be accounted for or demanding to use the pound as their currency (or they will not pay for the national debt share)?

Won't even get onto the Member of Europe, NATO (they do have nukes), price of oil will pay for us and various other bizarre statements from a party not fit to govern.

The UK is in debt to the tune of £1.5 TRILLION.

And almost every country runs a deficit.

The main thing for me is to get the economic powers needed that can grow the economy, so we can rebalance Britain.

Why should people who live here put up with the current situation ?

The vast majority of business, investment and wealth is concentrated around London.

We are called useless subsidy junkies, yet the Scottish parliament doesn't have the powers needed to compete with London and the South East.

The UK is in debt to the tune of £1.5 TRILLION.

And almost every country runs a deficit.

The main thing for me is to get the economic powers needed that can grow the economy, so we can rebalance Britain.

Why should people who live here put up with the current situation ?

The vast majority of business, investment and wealth is concentrated around London.

We are called useless subsidy junkies, yet the Scottish parliament doesn't have the powers needed to compete with London and the South East.

Think we have had a couple of minor skirmishes to deal with at that time but the United Kingdom as a whole can sell it's bonds on the back of the Bank of England guaranteeing it.

Second I am fairly sure that Scotland has received a fair amount of that money as well but unless we could use the Bank of England as bank of last resort then we would not pay any money back, that was very honourable. Maybe it was just necessity huh? Like the necessity of not having to stand by a party pledge as they no longer have the cash.

Thirdly, your second paragraph is laughable, the SNP are going to......say this slowly.......I.N.C.R.E.A.S.E the debt in the hope it will stimulate a recovery while not categorically ruling aout another referendum vote as early as next year!!!!!!

Yeah I can see your a student of bloody politics and this is me only just warming up.

Glasgow scum, aye?

This is a forum for supporters of a Glasgow team, ya halfwit.

You know full well who he meant. Not my place to defend him but your just taking the arse for the sake of it.

Guidetti gets away with singing H*** are deid about us. A bear gets 4 MONTHS in jail for singing BB.

They try to ban our Forces day yet play their rebel tunes at our cenotaph. We raise money for Lee Rigby, they celebrate his murder.

Famine song illegal, go home ya H*** not punished.

Hmrc leaks turning scotland against us. Yet authorities ignoring some of the worst sexual abuse of kids in this shit hole.

Labour led GCC funding the bheggars through the CWG to the tune of millions. Purely coincidental that the East End also got regenerated yet Rangers and Govan got...........rugby.

Football, society, politics are inextricably linked.

The SNP is anti PUL.

Vote who you want but dont talk bull that politics dont involve Rangers.

:clap::clap::clap:

Great post. Lest we forget.

:uk:

For a horses head you have a lot of wisdom ;)

Yeah I did, was in the middle of a developing rant and yours was the first missed target. hell I am semi sober now, just wait until later and I am pure dead fucked.

Just a bit of friendly fire, it's election day after all. :P

:uk:

Glasgow scum, aye?

This is a forum for supporters of a Glasgow team, ya halfwit.

I would imagine he means the scum who support the scum, as i find it the correct term for scum supporters of a scum team, and not in the least a term used to describe our noble, loyal, faithful, true blue, followers of the most successful team the world has ever known.

:uk: PS; and just for you God bless the Queen and the latest member of the family Princess Charlotte.

What's the problem?

I have a Rangers supporting mate who voted 'yes' and votes for the SNP. I don't follow his logic but I'm not upset that he favours a different political party.

It'll be too late to get upset when SNP finally get their way and we're living in a small minded, Bitter ,selfish republican country with a civil war to fight.

If people want to vote for the SNP then that's their choice, as it is regardless of what party they vote for.

I don't think any less of someone for voting for anyone, they are all cunts in my eyes.

Besides, i think it's fairly obvious all Rangers fans are not Unionists anyway.

I'm an ex British Soldier and Airman from the Army for 4 Years , and the RAF From 12 Years.

Does anyone want to Eliminate me in Scotland ?

Rule Britannia.

God Save The Queen.

I'm ex Army - Falklands vet - and voting SNP - and 27 years a season ticket holder at ibrox - I'm also athiest!

God save the queen!