Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Well I'm off to vote Labour now, Hate the cunts but need to oust the nationalist scum,

Hopefully Mr Cameron and Nigel Farage are in charge tomorrow and get us to fuck out of Europe and get a grip of immigration.

Every fan were the Torys can't win and it between the a nationalists and labour vote labour, if it's Lib Dens and the nationalists who can win it vote Lib Dens.

Vote those nationalist cunts out where ever possible.

Its made up lies Goat from the Rebel who are actively trying to get everyone to vote SNP where they once were 100% labour .

Does that not tell us all something coming from a rancid newspaper who hate Rangers and everything about the Union .

That does not stop being hypocrites when it suits them though on remembrance days .

SCUM RHAG THE LOT OF THEM

I love Rangers for simply being Rangers, fuck all to do with religion or politics.

Aye, liking Rangers is an individual thing. If you regard it as intertwined with political matters, fine. If you don't, fine.

If you meet any of the boys in HM Armed Forces in the pub tonight be sure to let them know how you voted ;)

I'm with 4 of them and all 4 are more than aware.

There are plenty of sensible people who separate politics and football.

Never voted. Never have, never will. Politics is bullshit, all politicians are lying bastards who tell the voters what they want to hear. So while everyone else is deciding which liar has convinced them enough to earn a wee mark in their box on the voting card and pretending they are making a bawhair of a difference to how the country is run, I'll carry on reading threads about what the Bears Den is supposed to be for. Rangers and Football.

Politics has fuckall to do with the team you support.

And yet you support us? Do you know how much it would hurt our club and fans if we became independent? Then 5 years down the line we become a Republic ?

Is that what you want? I find that very hard to believe any Rangers fan would want this, It would be the beginning of the end for us as a religion and the tarriers would be running the show.

Me I was born Scottish and very proud to be Brittish, I grew up with a picture of Her majesty on the wall.

We would become the next N Ireland with us the terriorists in our own country.

But don't let me get in the way of who you vote for, that's your choice, but as a Rangers fan it's like one of our own stabbing us in the back.

Fuck the Snp they are Nationalist, racist scum that will never rule me.

Vote for whom I want but if 'I' win you'll turn terrorist and bomb / shoot me!

How very democratic of you!

Oh and God save the queen!

What do SNP voters do when everyone sings GSTQ or Rule Britannia at Ibrox?

Who cares?

I bet lots sing, just to be part of the tribalism of being a fan. Nothing wrong with that. I personally know some that do so.

Its made up lies Goat from 1) the Rebel who are actively trying to get everyone to vote SNP where 2) they once were 100% labour .

Does that not tell us all something coming from 3) a rancid newspaper who hate everything about the Union .

That does not stop being hypocrites when it suits them though on remembrance days .

SCUM RHAG THE LOT OF THEM

1) No they aren't.

2) They still are.

3) No they don't.

They run a unionist paper supporting a unionist party who's leader in this country is a staunch unionist from the New Labour stable.

Any other mistruths?

You do know the SNP supported keeping the Queen if we had become independent right ?

She is just as much Scotland's Queen.

This UK election isn't even about independence anyway.