Goalkeeper No. 1 Priority!

Said ages ago we don't need Bell in any of the lower leagues and should have loaned him out to SPL teams so he maintained his game until we got up.

Surprise surprise i was shot down on here by most. He's shite cos he plays against shite with a shite defence in front of him

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Average goalkeeper who was brought to the club but hasnt and doesnt look any better than any of the 2 keepers we let go and who are now at Hearts, Alexander and Gallagher. Bell is a nightmare at cross balls and always has been not just since his injury.If you ask anyone who watched him when he was at Kilmarnock they would tell you he was a pretty average keeper who was shit at cross balls.

At Killie he could make 10 good saves, and make a mistake, and it's ok.

At Rangers, as Andy Goram said, concentration is everything. Bell makes far too many mistakes to be a keeper for us.

Add that to his woeful command of the area, and dreadful kicking - never a 'top' Rangers keeper.

Nah, nowhere near the number 1 priority

He's been fortunate that any mistakes he has made have not really been punished

The next one could cost us a p!ace in the SPL see how his supporters react should it happen

Central defence is the main priority,a decent defence and you can get away with an average keeper,the opposition should only be

Getting 2 or 3 chances per game,every time the opposition attack,you know there's a chance of a goal

Concentration is everything as a keeper, but having a half decent defence in front of you helps as well. Bell is a good keeper, but with the right guidance he has the capability to be as good as mcgreggor. That's only my opinion.

Concentration is everything as a keeper, but having a half decent defence in front of you helps as well. Bell is a good keeper, but with the right guidance he has the capability to be as good as mcgreggor. That's only my opinion.

Bells played a lot of career games now and is almost 29 hes coached by Scotland's international goalkeeper coach

He doesn't seem particularly athletic or quick and is poor at crosses and kicking

I've seen nothing in his games to make me think that he will be a top goalkeeper and he's been very fortunate not to be punished/dropped for the performances he's out in to date

Well that's my opinion

Not top priority we need 1 or 2 CBs a RB maybe 2 CMs and a striker aswell as a new GK. I would say the defence and midfield is more of a priority than replacing Bell.

We should have taken the risk with him we let train with us for a year.

Brown, he has had a great season barring the cup semifinal. I am not convinced Bell is up to standard really, we should be looking at a new keeper soon.

Aberdeen fans don't fancy either of them. Bell doesn't compare to other keepers we've had recently but there's a lot more positions that need strengthened before keeper.