***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

Taking the two lads to this one, hopefully a good atmosphere and result.

Can't see us losing, hopefully get first goal to settle nerves.

Going 2-0 Rangers.

Anyone know the rules re away goals for the play-offs?

Away goals don't count.

The Scottish Football League have confirmed that away goals will not count as double in their end of season promotion and relegation Play-Offs Semi-Finals and Finals in the event of a tie however extra time will be played before penalties are called for.

A SFL spokesperson advised, “The winning club in each tie will be the club to score the greatest number of goals over the two matches. In the event that the aggregate scores are equal after the second leg of each tie in the Play-Off competition extra-time of 30 minutes will take place and thereafter if necessary kicks from the penalty mark will be taken to decide the winner.”

Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/no-away-goals-rule-in-play-offs/#OtPksJsvIQ2qGQi7.99

Edit - Just noticed they can't even get the name of their organisation right on their own fucking website. SPFL.

It would be good to see Streete and Shane ferguson in the starting eleven.

A few weeks ago maybe for Streete, now not the time for change unless necessary.

Same Jig-free defence as on Saturday for me.

Ferguson could be worth a place on the bench, depends how he's doing in training and development games.

If Streete was match fit I would have him in a back 3 with Wallace out wide on the left in place of Smith.

Yeah I think he is, seen he was on the bench for the queen of the south game. I would have him in a back 3 with McGregor and Zaliukas with wallace left mid but no doubt he will be replaced by Captain undroppable.

Taking my wee boy to his first game, a lot more excited about it after today.

I'm taking my 2 kids, my partner and her 2 kids to their first game too .its my duty to point them in the right direction :7325:

tickets seem to be selling well ,it should be a good crowd.

Like to think that QOTS will have to come out and leave gaps at the back.

3-0

They are only 1 goal down in a tie where away goals rule is not in force.

They will play their normal counter attacking system I would bet.

I see it going one of 2 possible ways :

We take the lead in the first 20 minutes courtesy of a Kenny Miller goal - Nerves settled

We start well then fall out the game, its then 0-0 at HT, they take the lead 10 minutes in to the 2nd half - Shitting It !!

I honestly don't think he will after last Saturday, to change the starting line up will be absolutely crazy.

McCall already blew his bottle regarding Jig by putting him back in the team immediately after the Raith game when we won 4-1.

Think it's a cert. I'll be jumping with happiness if his name isn't read out in the starting eleven on Sunday.

Im buzzing for Sunday, sitting in Copland front, never sat there before. Hopefully will be a good atmosphere

What section? I sit in CF1, it's usually silent :anguish:

Expecting the atmosphere to be decent on Sunday though.

Looks like remie streete is fit, it is a shame about shane ferguson though, would have liked to see him play. Would like to see Streete partner McGrogor and Zaliukas, but probably that aint the best idea seen the defence is doing alright at the moment, as long as foster aint playing rightback it's fine.